Are you looking for a compact and portable yet high quality printing printer device to be used at your home? The Canon PIXMA MG2560 might be the best choice to answer your need of such item. It provides a compact slender design with awesome various features. It has 4800 x 600 dpi resolution and 2 PL FINE technologies of print head completed with microscopic ink dots to produce the best quality photos and documents resulted. If you often get bored while waiting your printer device is printing, then it would never be happening anymore. A quick inkjet printer will convey 8.0 ipm in white and black and 4.0 ipm in colours; moreover, it is also quiet completed with a Quite Mode allowing you to print any time even at the night.
Like PIXMA MG2440, Canon PIXMA MG2560 has an auto power ON procedure to support the conserve energy and its XL ink cartridges also reduce the printing cost. It must be wonderful to have such item which also helps the environment save. If you are kind of people who love photography, you will have great experience when printing your photos because Canon PIXMA MG2560 has My Image Garden function which is software offered freely to organise your photos completed with face recognition and creative templates order. You get two extra benefits then by high quality photos and documents result and unique template order.
As a conclusion, Canon PIXMA MG2560 is a right choice for your everyday need of printing with an exceptional speed of copies, scans, and prints. So, if you get interested to put is as your device, you must quickly grab it at the store since the high request of customers that makes the storage is sometimes limited. The price is quite affordable in around $57.00 - $60.00, but you cannot order it by online delivery instead of you have to check it out at your nearest electronic store.
Canon PIXMA MG2560 Driver & Software Specifications
- Scanning Speed: 14 sec, Scanning resolution: 600 x 1200 optical dpi
- Scanning Bit Depth (Input/ Output); Greyscale: 16bit/8bit, Colour: 48bit/24bit (RGB each 16bit/8bit)
- Copier Speed; Colour document: Approx 31 sec, Multiple Copy: 1-21 pages
- Printing Resolution: 4800 x 600 dpi, Print Speed; B&W: 8.4 ipmColour: 4.0 ipm
- Ink Tanks: FINE PG645,CL646(Optional High Yield – PG645XL, CL646XL, PG645XXL)
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz, Power Consumption: Standby (Lamp off, connect to PC via USB): Approx 1.0W, OFF (Connect to PC via USB) 0.4 W, Copying12: Approx 9W
- Dimensions (W x D x H); 426 x 306 x 145mm, Weight: Approx. 3.5 kg
- Software Included: My Image Garden, Easy WebPrint EX (IE 8/9/10), Canon Solution Menu, Adobe RGB, On Screen Manual
- Paper Sizes: A4, Letter, Legal, A5, B5, Envelopes (DL, COM10), 4″x6″, 5″x7″
- Paper Weights; Plain Paper: 64-105g/m.Canon specialty paper (max paper weight): approx 275g/m (PT-201)
Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Mac OS X v10.11 / OS X v10.10 / Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Linux
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon PIXMA MG2560:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA MG2560 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG2560. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.