All of the people want to have the affordable printer with the nice quality printing. If you are also looking for the same thing and you cannot still find the best printer, then Canon PIXMA MG3100 printer should be your last resort. That is because this printer is considered as one of the most affordable printer that can give you the best quality printing just like many other printers with the more expensive price.
If you are asking for its quality, then you will surely get the best from Canon printer. The printing speed of this printer is considerably fast enough since you only need about five seconds after you press the print button before the printer starts to print what you want to print. Like Canon PIXMA MG2200, the pink efficiency is also one thing that you might love. That is because a single ink tank of this Canon PIXMA MG3100 printer is able to print for about 100 color pages. That means, you will surely be able to save a lot of money by using this printer for printing many of your needs. For the other details of its quality, you should never ask anymore since this printer is manufactured by Canon. You can expect to have the best printer from one of the best printer manufacturers in the world.
If you are asking about the price for this printer, then you will be glad since this printer is tagged starting from 50 Euros and that is the average price that you need to pay if you want to buy this printer. If you are still in curiosity, then you will need to convert that number into your current currency to know the exact price of this Canon PIXMA MG3100 printer. Hope this affordable printer can fulfill all of your printing needs.
Canon PIXMA MG3100 Driver & Software Specs
- Scanner type flatbed CIS colour with an optical resolution of up to 1200 x 2400 dpi resolution (Digital)/up to 25-19200 dpi color scanning depth, so the 48-bit internal/24-bit external (RGB each 16 bits/8 bits).
- Max. document sizes in A4, letter (216 × 297 mm).
- Copy in color, with a speed of copied FCOT (color) approx. 23 seconds
- MG3110 series machine for printing with print resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Beautiful speed photo quality without limits up to 4 x 6 about 45 seconds, print speed Black ESAT life approx. 9.2 ipm/ESAT (color) until approx. 5.0 ipm, and cartridge and 2 picolitre FINE.
- Supported input sheet paper feeder (A4) about 100 sheets/paper size Letter/Legal/Envelopes/A4/A5/B5/4 x 6/5 x 7/8 x 10.
Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Linux.
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon PIXMA MG3100:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA MG3100 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG3100. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.