Many people are using the Canon PIXMA MG3120 printer at their home. That is because this printer is considered as the combination of personal and business printer. The price that this printer offers is totally into your personal budget, but the printing quality and the things that you can get are like the ones that you will get from the business printer. That is one reason why many people are using this printer type at their home. Actually, there are also some other things that make this printer is preferred by many people for their personal use at home such as follows.
The first one is the easy and compact installation. Even though all of the printers include the manual to install and use the printer for the first time, it turns out that some of them are very confusing, but not with the Canon PIXMA MG3120 printer installation. The installation is considerably simple and compact even a kid can do that. As an addition to that, the package of this printer includes the inks that you can use for the first time. In fact, you can get the full tanks of ink that you can use for at least the next few weeks. That is one nice offer from Canon.
The next one is of course its printing quality. That is just something that you should not ask since this printer is Canon and Canon is one of the best printer manufacturers that you can find in this world. Therefore, there is nothing to worry about its quality. The last but not least is the price that you need to pay for this Canon PIXMA MG3120 printer. The price of this printer is considerably affordable. You just need to pay about 150 dollars for this printer. With all of those benefits, the price is surely worth to pay.
Canon PIXMA MG3120 Driver & Software Specs
- Scanner Features: Auto Document Fix, Auto Scan Mode, Gutter Shadow Correction, Push Scan, Wireless Scanning
- Print Speed (up to); 4″ x 6″ Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds, Black:ESAT (Black) Approx. 8.8 ipm, Colour:ESAT (Colour) Approx. 5.0 ipm
- Print Resolution (Up to); Colour:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Paper Sizes: 4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10,” Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes
- Software Included: Setup Software & User’s Guide CD-ROM, PIXMA MG3120 Printer Driver, Easy-PhotoPrint EX4, Easy-WebPrint EX12, Full HD Movie Print6, MP Navigator EX, Solution Menu EX
- Dimension (W x D x H): 12.0″ W x 17.7″L x 6.0″ H, Weight: 12.1 lbs
Canon PIXMA MG3120 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Linux.
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon PIXMA MG3120:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA MG3120 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG3120. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.