Printer might be something common that many people use nowadays. However, it turns out that there are still some people who are confused when they have to print something. Fortunately, if you use Canon PIXMA MG3200 printer, you will not find that kind of problem ever again. That is because this printer offers you all of the easiness that will help you to deal with many different kind of printing preferences, starting from the simplest one to the toughest one.
Like Canon PIXMA MG2160, printing a page of paper might be something easy to do since you click on the print button and the printer will do the rest. However, how about the duplex printing, scaled printing, CD cover printing or some others? If you are using this printer, you will not find any problem with any of those things. That is because this printer is installed with the auto duplex printing that will help you print on the front and back sides of the paper using this Canon PIXMA MG3200 printer. The same thing goes for the CD cover print that you can easily do just by clicking some buttons.
What about printing a photo with no border? You can also do the same thing with that kind of printing preference. That is because the borderless printing option is displayed on the printing preference and that is something that you will never miss when you want to print a photo. To make it better, you can also try the auto fix program that will beatify your photo. You do not need to worry if your photo is too dark or a little bit blurry since this Canon PIXMA MG3200 printer will help you deal with that kind of problem. You just need to know that this printer will ease your printing need while still giving you the best print results.
Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 / Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon PIXMA MG3200:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA MG3200 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG3200. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.