Known as the latest version of Canon PIXMA MG3160, what do you think you get from Canon PIXMA MG3260? Wi-Fi enabled makes you can minimize the limitation that may occur to a printer device minus Wi-Fi connectivity. Easy web print, there is nothing that can stop you to pick any pictures or anything to print. The installation is easy, thus it won’t be any problem if you want to directly use the printer directly. Test PIXMA MG3260 to print either pictures, graphics, or mono document, the result is impressive for color accuracy.
Printing speed is somehow fast. Print your mono document, Canon PIXMA MG3260 offers you 9.8ppm. In addition, the first paper will successfully out in 9.17. Affordable solution for an all in one printer, the fact is PIXMA MG3260 is worth mentioning, asking why? The initial price is less pricey, you can check it by your own to compare this option with another home-used printer solution. The addition of XL ink cartridge, it can match your expectation if you are now looking a heavy duty printer for home use. Not to mention, the extra large ink capacity can reduce the ink cost.
And yes, no matter how heavy duty your printing lifestyle is, it takes a while for you to replace the ink cartridge with new one. Like MG3100, Canon PIXMA MG3260 is equipped also with My Image Garden software. This feature provokes creative side of you to create customized calender or do some other editing. The same feature assists you as well photo organizing, which minimize your time to print certain photo. In the case that you have old photo and where you store the photograph, My Image Garden is very helpful to get the picture back, if you want to. Surely, there are many other good features are available, actually. Find yourself PIXMA MG3260 to figure out.
Canon PIXMA MG3260 Specifications
- Ink Tanks: CL641, FINE PG640 (Optional High Yield – CL641XL, PG640XL, PG640XXL).
- Software Included: My Image Garden, Easy WebPrint EX (IE7/8/ 9), Canon Solution Menu, Adobe RGB, On Screen Manual
- Supported Paper Sizes4: A4, Letter, Legal, A5, B5, Envelopes (DL, COM10), 4″x6″, 5″x7″, 8″x10″
- Printing Resolution: up to: “4800 x 1200” dpi
- Scanning resolution: (optical) up to: “1200 x 2400” dpi
Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 / Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon PIXMA MG3250:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA MG3250 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG3250. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.