The best printer for home? Look no further. Canon PIXMA MG3520 with its feature will make you adequate, and expect no other option. But what makes PIXMA MG3520 that special? The quality result that you’ll get, it displays perfection. The text is sharp, the image is just so vivid that makes you don’t think about looking for professional to print your picture, thanks to the excellent resolution that you get from the printer, 4800 by 1200dpi. Like Canon PIXMA MG2140, the FINE technology and also hybrid ink system are reason for the crispness and the accuracy for the printing. Also it has 2pl technology.
You may wonder about the print speed. Canon PIXMA MG3520 will impress you with 22ppm when you print multiple document. The iOS mobile device is very popular. And if you are too one of iOS mobile device users, you can gain the best benefit of PIXMA MG3520 for AirPrint function. In addition, the AirPrint feature, it permits to print your online source on net less hassle. Speak of online, Google cloud print ready becomes another feature to eradicate any limit to access your printing materials and more.
Auto power on from Canon PIXMA MG3520, if you have no time to reach your printer, however, there is emergency document to print, send only your command, and the printer will automatically print your document. Guess what? Another reason why you should consider PIXMA MG3520 is, the auto duplex function. If not every time, but sometimes you need to print your paper double sided. Sounds like no problem if you print single paper, but when it comes to number papers, auto duplex is a great help. Plus, you save more paper. The good thing that you get from PIXMA MG3520, it’s not only there, not to mention, My Image Garden software adds the functionality of the device.
Canon PIXMA MG3520 Features & SpecsAuto Scan Mode/Network Scan/Attach to E-Mail Scan/Push Scan and Wireless Scanning/4-on-1~2-on-1 Copy/Auto Exposure Copy/Auto Photo Fix II/Fit-to-Page/Borderless Copy/Fade Restoration/Frame Erase Copy/Preset Copy Ratios/Multiple Copy: 1-21 Pages/Photo Reprint/Two-sided Copy and Zoom/AirPrint/Auto Duplex Print/Auto Photo Fix II/Borderless Printing/Document Printing/Calendar Print/Full HD Movie Print4/Mobile Device Printing/Special Filters/Google Cloud Print/My Image Garden/Trimming Print/Photo Printing/Red-Eye Correction/Quiet Mode and Wireless Printing
Canon PIXMA MG3520 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) / Linux.
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon PIXMA MG3520:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA MG3520 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG3520. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.