Just because you need one printing solution for home, you can pick the printing solution randomly. It’s not a problem if you want to, but those who expect superior printing quality, better keep in mind Canon PIXMA MG3550. Its stylish appearance alone in white, it has enormous potential to cater a jaw-dropping printing solution. Modern people is so clingy with online needs. They look for information there, and so on. Like Canon PIXMA MG2160, PIXMA MG3550 is built to fulfill that needs. Wi-FI connectivity, AirPrint, and Google store cloud, really is accommodating to print, copy, scan, and access your data virtually.
In addition, PPS application, you can utilize your smartphone and tablet to print and scan your data. But Canon PIXMA MG3550 offers you not only that. Print quality, thanks to FINE technology and ink cartridge system, your picture get high resolution for maximum 4800dpi. Considering that high resolution, you can image how vivid your picture is. Print your document, you get sharp text. The print speed, it is so adequate for a reliable home print solution. In details mono printing, it give you 9.9ipm, whilst color printing will be like 5.7ipm.
However, when you do single printing, the paper will out approximately 44 second. Auto duplex and auto power on are two other functional features that make you love idea about having Canon PIXMA MG3550 to fit your printing needs at home. Auto duplex, this features make print two sided easy as pie. Auto power on, this feature explains its function. Say that you are busy with your kids or some other things, but there is something you need to print, auto power on gives you peace of mind as there is no need for you to be in the exact place as you printer. Simply say you can do distance printing. What do you think?
Canon PIXMA MG3550 Benefits
- Compact and stylish Wi-Fi All-In-One: print, copy and scan at home
- Superior-quality prints with up to 4800dpi and FINE cartridge technology
- Optional XL ink cartridges deliver more prints for less
- Print and scan using smartphone or tablet with PIXMA Printing Solutions app
- Google Cloud Print and Apple Air Print support
Canon PIXMA MG3550 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) / Linux.
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon PIXMA MG3550:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA MG3550 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG3550. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.