You read this now, as you want to know whether Canon PIXMA MG3560 is you best option or not. PIXMA Mg3650, this compact printer makes you appreciate your effort to include the device as part of your lifestyle. Efficient, cost effective, and best performance are what you will experience when buying the mini printer device. AirPrint and Google cloud printing, these two features will make distance is nothing. You scan or print from any places with internet connection. PIXMA MG3650 is integrated with Wi-Fi connectivity, you can virtually print and scan, and also can share through anywhere around your home.
FINE technology, this one can enhance speed and picture quality. Print with Canon PIXMA MG3560, 4800dpi high resolution is yours. The picture caters you with crystal clear color. Sharp text without shadow, you will experience that quality with this compact all in one wireless printer device. The speed? Print black and white, you get it as fast as 9.9ipm, and color printing will be like 5.7ipm. Before going further, ask yourself, do you rarely print at home? Do you print huge document everyday? The reason is, PIXMA MG3560 gives its users two different ink cartridge system to meet their users needs.
Like Canon PIXMA MG2440, XL ink cartridge is available for those who treat printing as not only everyday functionality, but also you have large size document to print. Nevertheless, stick to standard ink cartridge, in the case it is the contrary. By choosing your ink system right, you are not only can shortcut your time to replace the tank, but also you save your money. Auto duplex, you even can save more as you can decrease the number of paper that you use, since you can print trough two different surfaces less hassle. Some addition like My Image Garden, Canon PIXMA MG3560 allows you to make your photo more creative with template, and in the same time you organize it.
Canon PIXMA MG3560 Specifications
AirPrint/Auto Duplex Print/Auto Photo Fix II/Borderless Printing/Photo Printing/Document Printing/Calendar Print/Full HD Movie Print4/Mobile Device Printing/Special Filters/Google Cloud Print/My Image Garden/Trimming Print/Red-Eye Correction/Quiet Mode and Wireless Printing
Auto Scan Mode/Network Scan/Attach to E-Mail Scan/Push Scan and Wireless Scanning
4-on-1~2-on-1 Copy/Auto Exposure Copy/Auto Photo Fix II/Fit-to-Page/Photo Reprint/Borderless Copy/Fade Restoration/Frame Erase Copy/Preset Copy Ratios/Multiple Copy: 1-21 Pages/Two-sided Copy and Zoom
Canon PIXMA MG3560 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) / Linux.
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon PIXMA MG3560:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA MG3560 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG3560. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.