While you are choosing the printer for finishing your work in your home, you should choose the printer which has all in one functions in your chosen printer. It means that you have to consider more about the Canon PIXMA MG3650 all in one printer. Like Canon PIXMA MG2100, this printer will help you in printing, scanning, copying the documents that you need. It is used the 4-color Inkjet printer or CMYK for the type of this printer with the resolution is up to 4800 x 1200 dpi. While you are printing the simple text documents, you just have to wait for a minute for nine pages, and for the 5ppm color, it takes 50 seconds only.
With this printer Canon PIXMA MG3650, you can use the paper types of Photo Paper Pro Platinum or PT-101, Plain Paper High Resolution Paper or HR-101N, Photo Paper Plus Glossy II or PP-201, Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss or SG-201, Photo Paper Pro Luster or LU-101, Matte Photo Paper or MP-101, Glossy Photo Paper “Everyday Use” or GP-501, and T-Shirt Transfer Envelope with the maximum input of paper is up to 100 sheets of plain paper. You can use paper sizes of A5, A4, B5, 13 x 18 cm, 10 x 15 cm, 20 x 25 cm, Legal, Letter, and also Envelopes (COM10, DL) for printing your documents.
You should note that while you are choosing this printer for you, you have to consider about the system requirements that it needs to work well. This printer requires some minimum systems on your PC like for windows, it needs 3.1 GB disk space with Internet Explorer 8 and for Mac, it needs 1.5 GB disk space with the internet connection and Safari 5, with the display 1024 x 768 XGA. It is all the minimum system requirements if you want to use this Canon PIXMA MG3650 printer.
Canon PIXMA MG3650 Driver & Software Specs
- Functions – Print, Copy, Scan
- Type of scanner – CIS flatbed scanner, Scan resolution: 1200 x 2400 dpi, Scan speed: 14 seconds per scan
- Software included – MP Driver including Scanning Utility, My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print, Quick Menu, Easy-WebPrintEX (download)
- Dimensions- 390 x 226 x 501 mm (H x W x D), Weight: 7.3 kg
- Wireless connectivity – WiFi, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print
- Compatible cartridges – Black: PG-540, Black XL: PG-540XL, Colour: CL-541, Colour XL: CL-541XL
- Print resolution – 4800 x 1200 dpi
Canon PIXMA MG3650 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) / Linux
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon PIXMA MG3650:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA MG3650 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG3650. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.