While you are considering to using the Canon PIXMA MG3670 for your printer, you have to know the specification of it. Well, it is categorized as all in one printer because it has more than one function like scanning, and copying, and of course printing functions. You will accompany with the FINE Cartridge for the type of this printer with the maximum resolution is up to 4800 x 1200 dpi. You also can use a various paper sizes like A5, A4, B5, Legal, Letter, 4 x 6”, 8 x 10”, 5 x 7”, Envelopes (COM10, DL), and also the custom size with the width of 89 up to 215.9 mm, and for length of 127 up to 676 mm. It is also supported for Auto 2-sided printing by using the plain paper of Letter and A4.
Like Canon PIXMA MG2460, you will be accompanied with the CIS Flatbed type of scanning functions with the maximum of optical resolution is up to 1200 x 2400 dpi and the maximum of selectable resolution is around 25 up to 19200 dpi. This Canon PIXMA MG3670 will accompany you to copy your document with the maximum size of document is Letter or A4 of 216 x 297 mm with the multiple copy of color or black for 1 up to 21 pages.
You also can be able to print your document directly through your tablet or smartphone by using the PIXMA Cloud link. Well, if you want to print or using the other functions from this Canon PIXMA MG3670 through your PC, you have to make sure that you use one of the system requirements that it needs in your PC to ensure that it works well. The operating system that it needs is one of Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows XP, Mac OS X versi 10.7.5 or later.
Canon PIXMA MG3670 Specifications
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, Scanning Method: CIS (Contact Image Sensor), Optical Resolution: 1200 x 2400dpi, Selectable Resolution: 25 – 19200dpi
- Dimension (W x D x H): Approx. 449 x 304 x 152mm, Weight Approx. 5.4kg
- Maximum Printing Resolution: 4800 (horizontal) x 1200 (vertical) dpi
- Ink Cartridge: PG-740, CL-741, (PG-740XL, CL-741XL – Optional)
- Paper Size: A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, 4 x 6″, 5 x 7″, 8 x 10″, Envelopes(DL, COM10), Custom size (width 89 – 215.9mm, length 127 – 676mm)
- Paper Weight – Front Tray: Plain Paper: 64 – 105g/m2 , Canon specialty paper: max paper weight: Approx. 300g/m2 (Photo Paper Pro Platinum PT-101)
Canon PIXMA MG3670 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) / Linux
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon PIXMA MG3670:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA MG3670 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG3670. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.