Do you want to use the Canon PIXMA MG4110 for your printer home? If yes, you do. You must consider the specifications on the printer that you can get. It will make you can decide whether you want to buy it or not. You should know that this printer has all in one functions because it has more than one function like printing, scanning, and also copying. While you are using the copier function, you are able to copy the document in color copy of FCOT with the speed is around 25 seconds.
Like Canon PIXMA MG2100, if you want to use the printer function, you will get the maximum resolution of printer is up to 4800 x 1200 dpi with the speed for black ESAT is around 9.9 ipm, with the speed for color ESAT is around 5.7 MPI, and the speed for photo quality of 4 x 6” around 45 seconds. You have many opt for using the paper sizes like A5, A4, B5, Legal, Letter, 6 x 4”, 8 x 10”, 5 x 7”, and also envelopes. You also can print the full HD Video, Creative, and also Premium Chromalife100 Park. You will get the general features of Canon PIXMA MG4110 like Automatic Double Sided Printing, Auto and Auto Scan Mode, Easy Photo-Print Easy, Front Paper Feeder, Auto IE Fix, Auto Photo Fix II and also Fun Effect Filters.
You will get the type of scanner with Flatbed CIS color scanner with the maximum resolution of optical is up to 1200 x 2400 dpi, and the maximum resolution of digital resolution is 25 up to 19200 dpi, also the maximum size of document is Letter or A4 with 216 x 297 mm. This Canon PIXMA MG4110 also has operating system requirements like Windows Vista SP1, Windows 7, Windows SP2 Windows XP, Windows SP3, Mac OS X version 10.4.11 or Mac OS X version 10.6.
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon PIXMA MG4110:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA MG4110 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG4110. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.