If you have already to pick the Canon PIXMA MG4150 as your new printer for your home work, you should ensure that you get the perfect spec that will help you a lot. You will see the engine of this printer function with 2 FINE Cartridges, Inkjet, Chromalife100 system, and also the 4-color system with a minimum 2pl of droplet size with the maximum resolution of printing is up to 4800 x 1200 dpi. The speed of printing the mono document is around 9.9 ipm and for the color document is around 5.7 ipm. You can use various paper sizes like A5, A4, B5, Legal, Letter, Envelopes with Commercial #10 or DL size, 13 x 18 cm, 10 x 15 cm, and also 20 x 25 cm with the maximum sheets of front tray is 100 sheets.
Like Canon PIXMA MG2100 & Canon PIXMA MG2510, you will get the Flatbed CIS color scanner for the scanner type with the maximum resolution of optical is up to 1200 x 2400 dpi. You also are able to enlarge or even reduce your document starts from 25% until 400% with this Canon PIXMA MG4150. The speed for copying the color document of FCOT is around 20 seconds and of ESAT is around 4.3 ipm with the maximum Multiple Copy is 99 copies. Supporting with the copier features like 2-sided copy, Photo Copy, Frame Eras Copy, Adjust Quality of Standard, High and Fast, 2-on-1 copy, 4-on-1 copy, Borderless copy, and Adjust Intensity will make the printer match perfectly for you.
As what the other printers do, this Canon PIXMA MG4150 printer also has its operating system requirements that will make this printer can work very well. You should use one of these system requirements like Windows RT, Windows 8 with 32 and also 64 bit, Windows 7 with 32 and also 64 bit, Windows XP for 32 bit only, Windows Vista with 32 and also 64 bit, Mac OS X version 10.4.11 up to version 10.8 to make you can operate the printer in the smooth way.
Canon PIXMA MG4150 Driver & Software Specs
- Available Functions: Print, Copy & Scan with Wi-Fi, Auto Duplex & Mobile Printing.
- Interface Type – PC / Mac: Hi-Speed USB (B Port) , Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP
- Software Included: Drivers for Canon multifunctional device, MP Navigator EX (including OCR and PDF file creation), Easy-PhotoPrint EX with HD Movie Print ¹, Easy-WebPrint EX ² downloader and Solution Menu EX with CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM access
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Mono Print Speed-ESAT: Approx. 9.9 ipm, Colour Print Speed-ESAT: Approx. 5.7 ipm
- Ink Cartridge Configuration- 2 FINE cartridges: PG-540 & CL-541 (Optional PG-540XL & CL-541XL)
- Media Size: A4, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial #10), 10x15cm, 13x18cm, 20x25cm
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, CIS colour scanner, Scanner Resolution Optical: Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Copy Speed Colour Document-sFCOT: Approx. 20 seconds, sESAT: Approx. 4.3 ipm
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 449×304×152mm, Weight: Approx. 5.7 kg
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon PIXMA MG4150:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA MG4150 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG4150. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.