The quality of all in one package printers at cost around of $120 is quite tremendous nowadays, moreover, for the home users who mainly print documents and only few photos, the Canon PIXMA MG4250 has been a safe beat. This is the newest series from the previous one, and the noticeable difference is the shift to a matte finishing through which contributes a sleek yet less flashy look of the printer inkjet. The controls button remains on the left of the edge of the printing device with only little minor alterations. The screen is tilts up for daily using when it is used for copying and scanning.
Like Canon PIXMA MG2150, the Canon PIXMA MG4250 lacks the single colour inks of another more expensive PIXMA series, but it is arguable the most essential improvement is that it finally receives high-yield ink cartridges. This provides the printer a high running cost either for black and white or colour version. Furthermore, the overall performance of the device is much depending on the user main printing habits. The black and white document will need to fly out at about 18.2 pages per minute in default mode setting, which slightly quicker in draft mode setting. The quality text is nice with thick black text and generally fine for a document text work. In other hand, the colour’s output is not as satisfied as the mono ones since it crawls out at only 3.5 pages per minutes unless the pale red, the results are perfectly acceptable.
The speed of scanning ability of this Canon PIXMA MG4250 is average with a quite nice but not too excellent quality. The colours are much vivid and clearly well captured even though a closer look at the scanned photographs will show the detail which is not on a par with the average any other brands.
Canon PIXMA MG4250 Benefits
- Print, scan and copy functions
- Apple AirPrint and Mobile Printing support
- Has a sophisticated Wi-Fi all-in-one
- Can print more by using the optional XL ink
- Quickly print documents and photo printing
- Using the service cloud PIXMA Links
- Can easily Save paper with Auto Duplex
- Have software my garden pictures.
Canon PIXMA MG4250 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon PIXMA MG4250:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA MG4250 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG4250. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.