The Canon PIXMA MG4270 is an inkjet multifunction which is the most affordable solution for the home users who want to print, copy, and scan in a low budget. It provides more advanced models feature a card reader, LCD display and a Wi-Fi adapter built in. Thus, it also offers the additional features including the wireless printing capability and the option to print the images directly from the memory cards. This printing device is such a premium inkjet for home users or the home office users. Clearly, it is one worthy investment product to purchase.
Discussing about a space-saving design, the Canon PIXMA MG4270 is quite large for a beginner level of the series. The output trays are customized to be folded up when the users do not use it. In order to minimize the foot print, it also helps to prevent the dust from attaching the printer inkjet. The glossy can be seen from the screen of the titling of 2.5-inch LCD display. Together along with the card reader which can read MS Duo and SD memory cards, the display appears in handy to preview the photos before printing all of them. In addition to direct printing purpose, the card reader may also make it enables to scan or copy images directly to the memory cards.
The Canon PIXMA MG4270 enables the users to make the change easier to the printing, copying and scanning installing. The navigation composes there buttons below the display to direct the options either the functions in Home and Back buttons. It is very intuitive and snappy for a few minutes and the users will be well versed by what the printer is capable of. Another interesting features is the Quiet mode that sobers down the mechanisms to reduce the over noise part by the two sided printing help and the ability to print the website template and images from online courtesy built in the Wi-Fi adapter.
Canon PIXMA MG4270 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon PIXMA MG4270:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA MG4270 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG4270. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.