Canon PIXMA MG5120 Driver & Software Download - Let’s have a look to this condition. You have just returned from an amazing vacation and you are just so excited about printing the photos you have taken during your holiday unbreakable time. Would not it be lovely to head straight into your home office and result a memorable photos album? If it so, then that is where a photo-centric all in one printing device can come in since it provide your daily necessities of printing, copying and scanning well, and it still act as an image specialist on those once in a year occasion you have it. The Canon PIXMA MG5210 is clearly an answer for you.
The cost of the printer is not too pricey since it only offers at the range of $109.99. The Canon PIXMA MG5120 produces the exceptional images that the same resulted in previous series. It also a great investment value for home office users which need to print, copy, or scan the document in text form. One essential thing is that it is not the fastest printing device you might have seen so far, but if you consider to put quality is much more important than the speed then you won’t have any regret. The printer comes with several useful features for a home officer or home users with most notably automatically duplex printing.
Like Canon PIXMA MG2150, the Canon PIXMA MG5120 has a stylish yet very compact design that the users can see fitting into a living room or office desk just as comfortable as possible. The appearance is quite classic and trendy with black texture, shiny and compact looking with appealing angles. However, this is the beginner level model in previous Canon series for line of photo centric, so the users won’t get much excellent perks of those more than such the models of upscale.
Canon PIXMA MG5120 Driver & Software Specs
- Paper Sizes – 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes
- Copy Speed (up to) – FCOT(Color) Approx. 20 seconds, Reduction / Enlargement: 25% – 400%
- Scanner Type – Flatbed, Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS), Max. Resolutions; Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Print Speed (up to) – 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 39 seconds, Black:ESAT (Black) Approx. 9.7 ipm, Color:ESAT (Color) Approx. 6.1 ipm
- Print Resolution (Up to) – Color:Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Software Included – Setup Software & User’s Guide CD-ROM PIXMA MG5120 Printer Driver Easy-PhotoPrint EX Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows only) 5 Full HD Movie Print4 MP Navigator EX Solution Menu
- Dimension (W x D x H): 17.9 W x 14.5D x 6.3 H, Weight: 17.1 lbs
Canon PIXMA MG5120 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon PIXMA MG5120:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA MG5120 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG5120. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.