Canon PIXMA MG5140 Driver & Software Download - Printer is something very common in our lives that it is part of many fields of job and hobby. Office school, home, and many other institutions in a need of a good printer with ability not only to print but also to do scan, photocopy, send fax, and great in printing the pictures. Thinking about the perfect answer for this need? Canon PIXMA MG5140.
Take a look on the Canon PIXMA MG5140. This printer coming from Canon gives you what you need for the fast printer with double paper feeding and perfect borderless picture printing.
Say goodbye to the hassle of replacing the whole cartridge when your ink in printer runs out leave it to the 5 separated ink tank from Canon PIXMA. Making sure you don’t waste the ink and time to deal with it. Printing, scanning, and copying in only one device. You have all you need in your office desk without you need to move. What is better than chromalife 100+ which if offered by most of Canon PIXMA, ability to save your picture color for more than 100 years! Hope you are getting it there to see how great this chromalife 100+ is doing with Canon PIXMA MG5140 on your favorite picture.
Canon PIXMA MG5140 Benefits
- Easy-WebPrint EX do
- Auto Photo Fix II and Auto document Fix
- ChromaLife100 plus.
- Can print full HD movie
- size 10x15cm photo in 39 seconds
- Auto Duplex printing paper and eating using the 2-way
- Ink five one and 9600-dpi
- ISO ESAT (9.7/6.1) ipm (mono/col)
- Intuitive interface with display using 6.0 cm
- Use CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM
Canon PIXMA MG5140 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon PIXMA MG5140:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA MG5140 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG5140. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.