Canon PIXMA MG5220 Driver & Software Download - What can a printer be for the best eco-friendly device? Able to print from the second hand paper? Surely not just one can, but what about printing duplex? This is what most of us think less to save the paper while we are printing. But now many places has started to use duplex printing ability to save up 50% the paper supply and it will surely become an eco-friendly device. Canon PIXMA MG5220 allows you to save your paper and save the nature.
Talking more about the specification of the printer device, we need to mention what this Canon PIXMA could do. Let’s list up: scanning, printing, and copying. It is important to have one compact device in your office table without require you to mobile from one place to another just for one paper copy. Another additional thing that is very useful in this Canon PIXMA MG5220 is the ability to print wireless with Wifi, so in case that you are sharing the printer with other people then you don’t need to hang on plugging and taking out the cable. Easier, right?
Don’t worry about printing the colored picture. Borderless picture would take less than a minute with great result and no degrading colors. Canon PIXMA MG5220 answers your need already?
Canon PIXMA MG5220 Driver & Software Specifications
- Copy Speed (up to) – FCOT (Color): Approx. 15 seconds, Reduction / Enlargement: 25% – 400%
- Scanner Type – Flatbed, Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS), Max. Resolutions – Optical:2400 x 4800 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi, Interpolated:ADF: 600 x 600 dpi
- Standard Interface – Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)1 Hi-Speed USB PictBridge (Cable not included) Bluetooth® v2.0 (Optional)
- Software Included – Setup Software & User’s Guide CD-ROM MG5220 Printer Driver Easy-PhotoPrint EX Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows Only)14 Full HD Movie Print4 MP Navigator EX Solution Menu
- Print Speed (up to) – 4 x 6 borderless Photo: Approx. 20 seconds, Black:Approx. 11.0 ipm, Color:Approx. 9.3 ipm
- Number of Nozzles – Color: 4,096 / Black: 512 / Total: 4,608
- Print Resolution (Up to) – Color:Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Paper Sizes – 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes
- Output Tray Capacity – Auto Sheet Feeder: 150 sheets Cassette: 150 sheets
- Dimension (W x D x H) – 17.9 W x 14.5D x 6.3 H, Weight: 17.7 lbs
Canon PIXMA MG5220 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon PIXMA MG5220:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA MG5220 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG5220. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.