Canon PIXMA MG5270 can be said as one of the most functional and compact printer made by Canon. This producer of powerful camera helps you to deal with the printing part by presenting the Canon PIXMA series. The Canon printer in PIXMA series are well known by its ability to print very well colored pictures with only 20 seconds for the borderless page. This beats the record of fast printing and adorable result that last for more than 100 years with the chromalife 100+ technology. Keeping memories alive for longer time.
Like Canon PIXMA MG3250, apart from the great ability to deal with printing colored picture very fast, the speed of black text printing with 11 paper per minute, while the longer is taken for the colored text, which is 9.4 paper per minute. Not only that, if you find the need to scan or copy your ID or passport or other important document, Canon PIXMA MG5270 wouldn’t fail you to do so.
Now without hesitation, what else do you need from the functional printer? The ink tank is 5 separated ink tank allowing you to change only the running out ink tank without removing all the tanks. The ink refill is also very affordable for not only business purpose but also students. Canon PIXMA MG5270 should be on your list now.
Canon PIXMA MG5270 Features & Specs
- All in one: Print/Scan/Copy
- 2-way paper feeding (Front and Rear paper feeder)
- Built-in PictBridge direct print, and optional Bluetooth unit# for wireless printing
- 4R borderless photo printing done in just 20 sec. (Standard Mode)
- A4 photo printing (8″ x 10″) done in just 43 sec. (Standard Mode)
- 2,400 x 4,800 dpi optical resolution CIS scanner
- 2.4″ color LCD panel and Easy-Scroll Wheel controls
- ChromaLife 100+ Photo System assures sharp photo color for 300 years
- Auto duplex print/copy and DVD/CD print
- 1pl ink droplet and 9,600dpi professional photo print resolution
- 5-color individual ink tank system: the photo black ink sharply increase color contrast
- Multi card slot and direct scan PDF/JPEG file to memory card/USB drive
- Memory Card and USB flash drive direct print
- Auto Photo Fix II function
- Built-in Wi-Fi for wireless network print/scan
- New full HD movie print function*
Canon PIXMA MG5270 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon PIXMA MG5270:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA MG5270 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG5270. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.