The Canon PIXMA MG5340 serves nothing but the best to you the users of Canon PIXMA. Expecting the printer will have a great performance, you will not be disappointed. Its big body and heavy weight worth the feature to enable you printing high resolution paper and pictures up to 9600 x 2400 dpi and scanning resolution up to 2400 x 4800 dpi. This high resolution is also supported more by the fast printing option. For the monochrome text, it results 12.5 papes per minutes, while the colored one gives you speed of 9.30 paper per minute.
What makes this device perfect is that the colored picture that you print with this fast printing scheme wouldn’t not bother you with the zebra kind of coloring which in one line it’s vivid while the line above is total washed out. Like Canon PIXMA MG2170, the quality is number one; even you can keep the color for longer time with the technology chromalife 100+ from Canon PIXMA MG5340.
Come back to its base ability to print, scan, and copy, the paper feeding of this printer can be stocked up to 300 pages maximum of A4 paper. Helping out with plug and play USB 2.0? Small mounted colored screen and circular control button help you to navigate your Canon PIXMA MG5340.
Canon PIXMA MG5340 Driver & Software Specifications
|Width||17.6 inch (450 mm)|
|Height||6.5 inch (166 mm)|
|Depth||14.4 inch (366 mm)|
|Weight||17.6 lbs (8.3 kg)|
|Printer Type||Thermal Ink-jet|
|Output Type||Color Printer|
|Print Speed||12.50 ppm (black A4), 9.30 ppm (color A4)|
|Print Resolution||9600x2400 dpi|
|Input Feed Capacity||150 pages (standart), 150 pages (maximum)|
|Manual Feed Tray Capacity||150 pages|
|Media Types||Plain Paper, Cards, Transparencies, Stickers, Photo Paper, Glossy Photo Paper, Envelopes, Matte Photo Paper, CD/DVD Disks.|
|Paper Weight Support||64-300 g/m2|
|Ink Cartridges Count||5|
|Min Ink Droplet Volume||1 picolitres|
|Time of Printing Photo (Color, 4 x6 /10x15cm)||20 s|
|Duplex Auto Printing||Yes|
|Direct Print (PictBridge)||Yes|
|Cartridge Capacity (Black)||339 pages|
|Cartridge Capacity (Color)||500 pages|
|LCD Diagonal Size||2.35 inch|
|Scanner Size||216x297 mm|
|Pixel Depth||48 bit|
|Shades Of Gray||256|
|Optical Resolution||2400x4800 dpi|
|Zoom Range||25-400 %|
|Zoom Step||1 x|
|Support Standarts||TWAIN, WIA|
|Copying Speed||7 ppm (Black A4), 7 ppm (Color A4)|
|Maximum Number Of Copies||99|
|Interfaces||Wi-Fi, 802.11n, USB 2.0|
|OS Support||Windows, Mac OS|
|Power Consumption Operational||22 W|
|Power Consumption Standby||2.9 W|
|Noise Level||47 dB|
|Supported Flash Cards||Compact Flash, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick Pro, Memory Stick Pro Duo, MMC, SD, xD-Picture|
Canon PIXMA MG5340 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon PIXMA MG5340:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA MG5340 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG5340. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.