Canon PIXMA MG5350 Driver & Software Download | If you are wondering what might be the better quality brought by Canon for the next upcoming PIXMA, you might need to lower the expectation a little bit. Most of the Canon PIXMA printers have pretty much the same ability to print, scan, and copy. Those three are not normal to be found in printers, but if you compare the quality of the result then you can say that Canon PIXMA MG5350 has what it takes.
Like Canon PIXMA MG5120, with highest resolution cited on 9600 x 2400 dpi, you can expect far above the other printer’s result regarding to picture printing. The colors are vivid, bright, clear, solid, and absolutely stunning without any blurred area. Even though Canon PIXMA MG5350 isn’t supported by the grey ink but it only suffers a bit on that area while using the undertone of black.
Talk about the speed of printing, can you guess how fast this printer can be? For printing the monochrome paper it will give you 13 papers per second while the colored text on A4 paper would speeds on 10 paper per second. Not too bad for the great result made by Canon PIXMA MG5350. The inkjet separated tank saves more your money as you don’t need to change the whole cartridge while one is running out.
Canon PIXMA MG5350 Driver & Software Specifications
|Maximum native print resolution||9,600x2,400dpi|
|Max optical resolution||2,400x4,800dpi|
|Output bit depth||24-bit|
|Quoted speed, mono A4||13ppm|
|Quoted speed, colour A4||10ppm|
|Tested Print Speeds|
|Time for two 10x8in photos 1.0||3m 34s|
|Time for six 6x4in photos 1.0||5m 32s|
|Physical and Environmental|
|Standard printer interfaces||USB, 802.11n wireless|
|Optional printer interfaces||£55|
|Noise (in normal use)||47dB(A)|
|Maximum paper size||A4/legal|
|Maximum paper weight||300gsm|
|Standard paper inputs||2|
|Standard paper input capacity||300|
|Maximum paper inputs||2|
|Maximum paper input capacity||300|
|Duplex (code, cost if option)||Yes|
|Other inkjet features||7.5cm colour screen, automatic print head alignment, replaceable print head|
|Other inkjet options||none|
|Number of ink colours||4|
|Number of ink cartridges||5|
|Maximum number of ink colours||4|
|Maximum number of cartridges||5|
|Quoted photo durability||30 years|
|Quoted photo durability source||Canon|
|Tested Scan Speeds|
|Full scan area preview||10s|
|A4 document at 150dpi||13s|
|A4 document at 300dpi||44s|
|6x4in photo at 600dpi||52s|
|6x4in photo at 1200dpi||2m 57s|
|Tested Copy Speeds|
|Time for single A4 mono copy 1.0||26s|
|Time for single A4 colour copy 1.0||31s|
|Time for 10 A4 copies using feeder 2.0||N/A|
|Borderless printing||up to A4|
|Direct (PC-less) printing||Yes|
|Supported memory cards||SD, SDHC, Memory Stick Pro/Duo, MMC|
Canon PIXMA MG5340 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon PIXMA MG5350:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA MG5350 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG5350. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.