The Canon Pixma MG5753 originates from the MG5750 series of wi-fi all-in-one inkjet printers. This is the white variation and like the other colored designs, it prints good-looking color charts and also spreadsheets. However, can it create good quality prints across the board without costing a ton of money in ink? We've examined this all-in-one printer to learn.
Take pleasure in hassle-free printing, copying as well as scanning over Wi-Fi with the Canon MG5753. With both iPhone and Android assistance, this versatile all-in-one printer can easily print and scan making use of smart device or tablet computer gadgets, and straight gain access to cloud solutions. Improved PIXMA Cloud Link allows you to publish pictures in seconds from Instagram Facebook as well as Flickr and print documents from popular cloud solutions, such as GoogleDrive as well as OneDrive.
The Canon MG5753's huge 6.2 cm color display screen makes everything crystal clear, whether you're picking functions, previewing images or using cloud services. Thanks to 5 solitary inks, Canon's FINE technology and a 4,800 dpi print resolution, prints generated by the MG5753 are loaded with high levels of detail, further blacks and also even more dazzling reds. Additionally, with optional XL inks and car 2-sided printing, the MG5753 is economical to run.
Canon PIXMA MG5753 Specification
Double Sided Printing Unit (Duplex)
Up to 12.6ipm Colour Print
Up to 9ipm Mono Print
Product Group Output
Double Sided Printing
Automatic Double Sided Printing
4800 x 1200 dpi Print
Scanner Optical Resolution
1200 x 2400dpi Scan
Scan Facility Present
Scanner Bit Depth
Colour:48 bit / 24 bit Greyscale:16 bit / 8 bit
Flatbed CIS colour scanner
Copy Facility Present
sFCOT: Approx 20 sec sFSAT: Approx 7.2ipm
USB, Network & Wireless
6.2cm LCD Touch Screen
Operating Systems Supported
Windows, Mac & Linux Compatible
Paper Handling Input 1
100 Sheet Tray
Mono or Colour Printer
Multifunction Inkjet Printer
455 x 369 148mm - 6.3kg
In The Box
Printer, Power Cord, Manual and other documents, Setup Ink Tanks, Setup CD-ROM
Canon PIXMA MG5753 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon PIXMA MG5753:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA MG5753 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG5753. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.