Canon keeps expanding its All in One printer devices to support home office daily need user by producing Canon PIXMA MG2570. This kind of printer is designed more compact and easier to use in order to be easily integrated to even the smallest home office work area. Furthermore, the scanner support is also created to make the thicker documents scanning process easier. It also provides optional ink using to the customers by choosing XL size cartridges to help minimalized ink changing cycle. Another features provided in this Canon PIXMA MG2570 is Auto Power On which makes the printer automatically turned on when there is print order sending to the device.
Canon PIXMA MG2570 also has Quite Mode feature to reduce noisy sound produced from printing process. It utilises FINE (Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering) technology which is able to create 2 pl microscopic ink drops for more printed details. The result is high resolution and quality photos with amazing printed form. As an addition, the printing quality is strengthening by Canon PIXMA Hybrid System inkjet technology to be able to imply a different type of ink for the purposed printed photos or documents. The colours ink makes the photos is more real with bright colour, while black and white ink featured in higher density pigments produce more firm and clearer texts and lines on the documents. Like Canon PIXMA MG2470, the speed of this device to produce black and white documents is 8 ipm and 4 ipm for colours ones. If you copy the coloured documents, it needs 2,5 ipm to be done.
Canon PIXMA MG2470 is available on Canon’s official store or any certified electronic store all over the world. The price is very affordable compared to its various function and features provided. You can pick your printer home by only spending up to $54.00 even less depends on the store offering. Now, having a cheap yet qualified printer device is not a dream anymore since Canon makes it to you.
Canon PIXMA MG2570 Driver & Software Specifications
- Print Speed: Based on ISO/IEC 24734 – Document Colour (ESAT/Simplex): Approx. 4.0 ipm; Document B/W (ESAT/Simplex): Approx. 8.0 ipm
- Maximum Printing Resolution: 4800 (horizontal) x 600 (vertical) dpi
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, Scanning Method: CIS (Contact Image Sensor), Optical Resolution: 600 x 1200 dpi, Selectable Resolution: 25 – 19200 dpi
- Scanning Speed: Reflective (A4 Colour/300 dpi): Approx. 14secs
- Copy Speed: Document Colour (sFCOT/Simplex): Approx. 31 secs (Based on ISO/IEC 29183)
- Paper Size: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 10.16 x 15.24 cm (4 x 6), 12.7 x 17.78 cm (5 x 7), Envelopes (DL, COM10), Custum size (Width: 101.6 – 215.9 mm, Length: 152.4 – 676 mm)
- Paper Weight; Cassette: Plain Paper: 64 – 105 g/m Square, Canon specialty paper: Max paper weight: Approx. 275 g/m Square (Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201)
- Dimension (W x D x H): Approx. 426 x 306 x 145 mm, Weight Approx. 3.5 Kg
Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 8.1 / 32-bit – Windows 8.1 / 64-bit – Windows 8 / 32-bit – Windows 8 / 64-bit – Windows 7 / 32-bit – Windows 7 / 64-bit – WindowsVista / 32-bit – Windows Vista / 64-bit – Windows XP SP3 or later – OS X v10.9 – Mac OS X v10.8 – Mac OS X v10.7 – Mac OS X v10.6/Linux
Canon PIXMA MG2570 Driver & Software Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon PIXMA MG2570:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA MG2570 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG2570. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.