Canon PIXMA MG2580 presents a good output quality and stability in printing, copying and scanning objects. Canon launches PIXMA MG2580 to fulfil the need of majority home users such as student users or home office uses. It has premium price purchase yet very affordable, but still prioritizes a trusted quality assurance. Along as the increasing demand of home users printing need, Canon tries to accommodate it within slightly rise of digital age development. People now prefer to do everything by themselves at home, including copying, printing, and scanning their photos and documents at home. Therefore, the company catches this opportunity perfectly by providing what students and home office users need by launching this device type.
The predominance of Canon PIXMA MG2580 is its ability to produce such high quality photos and documents. Like Canon PIXMA MG2140, it uses Canon’s FINE (Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering) print head technology completed with 4 colours in one cartridge design, including black and white papers and also illustrated colours. The printing result is very clear and precisely rendered. Canon PIXMA MG2580 is also attached with a Canon Utilities Smart Web Printing Software from Easy Web Print EX named My Image Garden that makes the users bring fun and more creative in managing the photos template. The black and white documents printing speed are about 8 ipm and colours documents printing speed can up to 4 ipm, it means the users will improve more efficiency process.
Canon PIXMA MG250 has earned good reputation as one of the best cost-efficient printer devices with a trusted high quality of printed photos and documents. Due to the launching purpose to the students and home office users, you can purchase it even if you are in a low budget. The price list can be different in each country either electronic store, but it is approximately $38 - $40.
Canon PIXMA MG2580 Specifications
- Print speed : Black and White 8ipm; color 4ipm
- Print resolution : 4800x600dpi
- Maximum page : A4
- Interface Type : USB2.0
- Product type : inkjet MFP
- Product features: print / copy / scan
- Hardware ID: [ Print ] USBPRINT \ CanonMG2500_series111C, [ Scan ] USB \ VID_04A9 & PID_176D & MI_00
Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 8.1 / 32-bit – Windows 8.1 / 64-bit – Windows 8 / 32-bit – Windows 8 / 64-bit – Windows 7 / 32-bit – Windows 7 / 64-bit – WindowsVista / 32-bit – Windows Vista / 64-bit – Windows XP SP3 or later – OS X v10.9 – Mac OS X v10.8 – Mac OS X v10.7 – Mac OS X v10.6/Linux
Canon PIXMA MG2580 Driver & Software Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon PIXMA MG2580:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA MG2580 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG2580. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.