If you are looking for easy to use, space saving all-in-one, with stylish white in look of printer, well, there is no need to think twice since your only solution is the Canon PIXMA MG2910 which can fulfill all of your excitement. The printer brought to you by Canon known as compact all-in-one printer since it can be used for up to three different function at home, such as print, copy, and also scan. Therefore, this printer would be great as your best partner for doing the everyday printing for home. In the other hand, the stylish design also becomes additional reason, on why you should bring this all white finish design of printer into your workspace in no time.
Speaking about the printing result, you can consider on the 4800 dpi and FINE cartridges technology being equipped into this printer which can deliver such high quality prints. Like Canon PIXMA MG3640, the cartridges also featured with optional XL ink cartridges that can deliver more prints for less, mostly for saving the money. This technology also gives you more time between ink replacements since it is last longer, so it can deliver up to 30% savings per page, based on calculation, being compared with another printer in general. Thus, Canon PIXMA MG2910 seems to be the most ideal partner for doing your everyday printing at home.
However, the benefit of using this Canon PIXMA MG2910 also not only because the stylish, easy to use, and also space saving, but because this printer is energy saver. It comes from the Auto Power technology which works on this printer automatically. The Auto Power will off when the printer is not in use for a set time, in the other hand, when you are ready to print the document, the Auto Power will turn the printer to back on.
Canon Pixma MG2910 Driver & Software Specs
- Print Speed (up to); Black:ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm, Color:ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm
- Print Resolution (Up to); Color:Up to 4800 x 600 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS), Max. Resolutions; Optical:600 x 1200 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Ink Compatibility: PG-145 Pigment Black, CL-146 Color Ink
- Paper Sizes: 4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, Letter, Legal, A4, A5, B5, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility; Plain: Plain Paper, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope;
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)5 Hi-Speed USB PictBridge (Wireless LAN)
- Dimension (W x D x H): 6.8″ (W) x 12.1″ (D) x 5.8″ (H), Weight: 7.6 lbs
- Other Features: Hybrid Ink System, 4-Color Cartridge System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM,10 Rated EPEAT Silver, Wireless Auto Power On, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Quiet Mode, PIXMA Printing Solutions
Canon PIXMA MG2910 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Linux.
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon PIXMA MG2910:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA MG2910 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG2910. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.