Many people have to face the fact that they have to finish some of their works at home, including the printing. Unfortunately, sometimes the sound of a printer is so noisy that it annoys many people. Fortunately, Canon PIXMA MG2960 printer comes to your solution as one of the most quite printer that you can get. This printer is considered as one of the best that you can get since this printer offers you the quite mode that will help you print even in the middle of the night without having to wake anyone up. As an addition to that, this printer has the automatic turned off function just in case you forgot to turn the printer off because you work up late at night.
Even though this printer offers you the quite printing process as its main feature, does not mean that this printer cannot do the other things. That is because the Canon PIXMA MG2960 printer is manufactured by Canon as one of the best printer manufacturers that you can find in the world. As the result, the printing quality and the price of this printer will also be the major main point of this printer.
For the printing quality of this printer, you can simply say that this printer will do the best. That is because the FINE cartridge technology that will give the detail with the smallest drop for printing plus the six different ink tanks for the best color accuracy that you will need for printing photos or pictures. If you are asking for the price of this printer, then the price can be varied based on the location where you buy this Canon PIXMA MG2960 printer. However, to make it general, you might only need to pay about 70 to 80 dollars for this printer.
Canon Pixma MG2960 Driver & Software Specs
- Printing Resolution: 4800 x 600 dpi
- Print Speed, B&W: 8.0 ipm, Colour: 4.0 ipm
- Copier Speed; Colour document: Approx 31 sec
- Scanner Type: Flatbed CIS, Scanning Resolution: 1200 x 600 optical dpi
- Ink Tanks: FINE PG645, CL646 (Optional High Yield – PG645XL, CL646XL)
- Supported Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 4″x 6″, 5″ x 7″, European DL/US Com
- Supported Paper Weights; Plain Paper: 64-105 g/m2, Canon specialty paper: max paper weight: approx. 275 g/m2 (Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201)
- Software Included: Easy-PhotoPrint EX, My Image Garden, PIXMA Cloud Print / Google Cloud Print, Creative Park Premium
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 426 x 306 x 145 mm, Weight: Approx. 3.5 kg
Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 / Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Linux.
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon PIXMA MG2960:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA MG2960 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG2960. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.