Nowadays, more and more people are doing their businesses at home. However, in a business you surely need a lot of documents and papers to print and you will need a printer. If you want, Canon PIXMA MG3140 printer can be one nice recommendation that you can use for your home office printer. Like Canon PIXMA MG2220, there are some things that make this printer becomes one of the best that you can get for the kind of doing business at home. The first one is the compact and simple looking design and size of the printer. With this kind of design, the printer will look totally great even for your personal use at home. The compact size will also not take a lot of space in your room.
The next one is the functions. You need to know that this printer has a lot of functions that will help you deal with all of the printing needs for your business at home. For example, Canon PIXMA MG3140 printer is able to print a lot of pages of paper very fast, especially for the black and white text. That way, you can print as many documents as fast as you want. Besides that, the detailed color printing can also be something good that will also help you when you need to print some pictures or photos for your business.
However, among all of those nice things that you can get from this printer, the price might be one of the best things that you will love. That is because all of those functions and compactness are wrapped up in the considerably affordable price. You will only need to spend about 80 to 90 dollars for this Canon PIXMA MG3140 printer, is not that affordable enough? So, if you have found what you need, what makes you stay on where you are?
Canon PIXMA MG3140 Driver & Software Specs
- Available Functions: Print, Copy & Scan with Wi-Fi, Auto Duplex & Mobile Printing.
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Mono Print Speed; ESAT: Approx. 9.2 ipm, Colour Print Speed; ESAT: Approx. 5.0 ipm
- Media Size: A4, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial #10), 10x15cm, 13x18cm, 20x25cm
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, CIS colour scanner, Scanner Resolution Optical: Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi, A4 Scan Speed (reflective): Approx. 14 seconds
- Colour/Photo Copy: Yes, Copy Speed Colour Document; sFCOT: Approx. 20 seconds, sESAT: Approx. 4.3 ipm, Multiple Copy: 1-9 pages, 20 Pages
- Interface Type - PC / Mac: Hi-Speed USB (B Port), Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 449×304×152mm, Weight: Approx. 5.5 kg
Canon PIXMA MG3140 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Linux.
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon PIXMA MG3140:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA MG3140 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG3140. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.