Almost all of the people love to print their photo to keep the moments. If you consider yourself as one of those people, then you will need to have the Canon PIXMA MG3150 printer. This printer is manufactured by Canon as one of the best printer for printing photos and pictures. Therefore, this printer will be something that suit your need best when it is something related with photo and image print.
For your information, there are some nice features of this printer that will make your photo print looks totally better. One of them is the micro droplets for the ink that will give you the smallest drop for printing the detailed images and photos. For your information, the size of a drop from this printer is only as big as two pixels. Besides that, this printer has also been chipped with the FINE cartridge technology that has thousands of nozzles on this Canon PIXMA MG3150 printer. That way, you can make sure that the smallest drop of the nozzles will even be more precise and you will not need to worry about the accuracy.
Like Canon PIXMA MG2140, for the maximum resolution for printing your photo, you can have it until the average of 4,800dpi. That means, if you have a photo worth of 16MP size, you will not need to worry since this printer will still be able to give the detailed and precise printing that you will need for your photo. However, what if your photo is not that good since you are not a professional in taking a photo? You will not need to worry since you can also use the additional software that will help you to get the better looking photos before printing. That way, Canon PIXMA MG3150 printer will surely be able to give you the best photo printing that you ever need.
Canon PIXMA MG3150 Driver & Software Specs
- Available Functions: Print, Copy and Scan with Wi-Fi, Mobile Printing & Auto Duplex
- Print Resolution: Up to: “4800 x 1200” dpi
- Ink Cartridge Configuration: 2-FINE cartridges: CL-541 & PG-540 (Optional CL-541XL & PG-540XL).
- Media Size: A4, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial #10), 10x15cm, 13x18cm, 20x25cm
- Media Weight; Plain paper: 64 to 105 g/m² and supported Canon special media up to approx. 300 g/m²
- Scanner Resolution: (Optical) Up to: “1200 x 2400” dpi
- Software Included: Drivers for Canon multifunctional device, MP Navigator EX (including OCR and PDF file creation), Easy-PhotoPrint EX with HD Movie Print, Easy-WebPrint EX² downloader and Solution Menu EX with CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM access.
- Power Consumption; Standby: approx. 2.8 W (Wi-Fi connection to PC, scanning lamp off) , Off: approx. 0.4 W (USB connection to PC), Copying: approx. 20 W
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 449×304×152mm, Weight: Approx. 5.5 kg
Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Linux.
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon PIXMA MG3150:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA MG3150 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG3150. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.