Many people print many things. If you consider yourself as one of those people who need to print a lot of things within the shortest of time, then you will need to get the Canon PIXMA MG3220 printer. That is because this printer is considered as one of the fastest printers that you can get from Canon, as one of the best printer manufacturers in the world.
Like Canon PIXMA MG3100, if you are talking about the overall speed of this printer, you will notice that this printer is able to reach the maximum printing speed of 9.2 images every minute for the black and white printing. If you are asking for its speed for the color print, then you can get the fastest of 5.0 images for every minute. With that kind of speed, you might only need about a minute and few seconds to print the whole A4 paper in color using this Canon PIXMA MG3220 printer. That speed cannot be considered as something bad. even though there are some other printers that can give you the fastest of 9.2 ipm for the color printing, the price of those printers will surely be doubled or even tripled from this printer that is only tagged around 70 to 80 dollars a unit. The comparison between the price and the speed is surely worth to buy.
For your information, the performance and print quality of this printer is something that you should never ask anymore. Even though the printing speed is fast, the detail of the print is something that this printer will never miss. With the smallest droplet of 2pl and FINE technology plus thousands of nozzles on the head of the cartridges of Canon PIXMA MG3220 printer, you can make sure that only the best quality printing that will comes out of the tray.
Canon PIXMA MG3220 Driver & Software Specs
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds, Black:ESAT (Black) Approx. 9.2 ipm, Color:ESAT (Color) Approx. 5.0 ipm
- Number of Nozzles; Color: 1,152 / Black: 640 / Total: 1,792
- Print Resolution (Up to); Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Color) Approx. 20 seconds, Copy Features: Borderless Copy, Fit-to-Page, Multiple Copy: 1-9, 20 Pages
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS), Max. Resolutions; Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Hi-Speed USB
- Dimension (W x D x H): 17.7W x 12.0D x 6.0H, Weight: 12.1 lbs
Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 / Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon PIXMA MG3220:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA MG3220 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG3220. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.