Home printer solution users should be happy as they have many options to choose with great feature like Canon PIXMA MG350, thus you can choose any option based on your need. However, let take a look at the features of PIXMA MG3500, so then you need to consider this one the next time you think about buying home printer solution. Nevertheless, PIXMA MG3500 is made of FastFront design that decrease the hectic during printing. The paper feeder is fast, moreover, this kind of design assists its users to replace the ink.
Its compact appearance, you don’t have any significant issues either you want to place Canon PIXMA MG3500 or to move it. Wi-Fi enabled, you can scan and print you things with easy. Especially for iOS device users, you can enhance your experience with AirPrint function where you can use your iPhone, iPad, and others to connect with PIXMA MG3500. That said, just because you don’t have iOS device you can maximize your way in using PIXMA MG3500. Like Canon PIXMA MG2240, PPS or PIXMA Printing Solution let you can couple your smartphone other that iOS mobile device, to check the printer status for your phone and some other information.
Scan and print together with change print setting from your phone with PIXMA Printing Solution. Asking for the printing quality of Canon PIXMA MG3500, the high resolution that is given like 4800 by 1200 dpi, you get detailed image for the photo that you print. Your photo alone, when printing document either mono or graphic, you get excellent result. Cost efficient is what you will experience with PIXMA 3500. First, there is auto duplex that eases you to print double sided documents. This features can decrease the use of paper, which mean more money to save. Guess what? Extra large ink cartridge speaks the same.
Canon PIXMA MG3500 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) / Linux.
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon PIXMA MG3500:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA MG3500 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG3500. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.