A convenience in printing for home use, Canon PIXMA MG3510 is compact package that gives anything that you need. To catch up with your busy lifestyle, flexibility even from home printing solution is necessary, and that is it that you get from PIXMA 3510. Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity, wireless scanning and printing on your fingerprint. What’s else with the integration of AirPrint, you know that PC is not the only device to rely on. To print your document your photo, iPod touch, iPad, and iPhone can substitute the use of PC.
Like Canon PIXMA MG2510, print quality is just excellent. Canon PIXMA MG3510 let you to experience its hybrid ink system that take significant part to create a sharp picture when you print your photo and easy to read document. The addition of FINE technology, PIXMA MG3510 can give its user 4800x1200 dpi for the maximum resolution of your photo. Want to keep you paper use low, auto duplex features, makes your dream comes true. And you should know, auto duplex can make you can lower down the paper usage as low as 50%. Paper alone, automated power on, it is not necessary for you to manually power on the printer once you send your command.
Feed Canon PIXMA MG3510 with papers you can do it by second. And yes, that is not only the only thing. At the same you need to replace ink cartridge, you’ll find it easy and fast. Especially for Canon PIXMA MG series, including PIXMA MG3510, the printer is built with FastFront design that makes the aforesaid possible. Lastly, My Image Garden software that caters so many benefits for PIXMA MG3510, you can do some editing by adding effect, manage your photo, and more. Just like the stunning result for print quality, the print speed enhance your productivity. Speak of speed, mono print is 9.9ppm and for color printing it turns 5.7ppm.
Canon PIXMA MG3510 Specifications
- Print Speed (up to); 4″ x 6″ Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds, Black:ESAT: Approx. 9.9 ipm, Color:ESAT: Approx. 5.7 ipm
- Print Resolution (Up to); Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Copy Speed (up to); FCOT(Color): Approx. 22 seconds
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode12, Attach to E-Mail Scan, Network Scan, Push Scan, Wireless Scanning
- Scanner Resolutions; Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Ink Compatibility: PG-140XXL Black Cartridge, PG-140XL Black Cartridge, PG-140 Black Cartridge, CL-141XL
- Color Cartridge, CL-141 Color Cartridge, CL-141 Combo Pack with GP-501 Paper
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, 4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility; Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
Canon PIXMA MG3510 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) / Linux.
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon PIXMA MG3510:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA MG3510 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG3510. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.