You may right now a bit clueless about what is the best solution for home-based printing solution. Canon PIXMA MG3540 are recommended. It has stylish design that looks perfect in your modern or contemporary home office or any room in your house with the same charm. Its size can afford confined place. What’s more, with the white finish that covers PIXMA MG3540, petite size is not the problem. That’s right its exterior is not the only reason for you to choose the stylish PIXMA MG3540. The fact, you will get the combination of function and fashion from this one.
When buying a printing solution, first thing that pops up, it must be the quality and the speed of the printing solution that you choose. Cannon PIXMA MG3540 is so reliable for both. FINE technology allows you to experience excellence speed like 9.9ipm mono print and color for 5.7ipm. Whilst, the image resolution can reach 4800dpi. Easiness is a default for PIXMA MG3450. Wi-Fi enabled, scan and print, you can do it virtually. More, sharing comes in easy for you, too. PIXMA MG3540, guess what? This one is not only compatible with AirPrint, that brings easiness for iOS device fans when it comes to print execution.
Like Canon PIXMA MG2960, google cloud print is another feature that is coupled with Canon PIXMA MG3540 that will accelerate user experience. Two options you have for ink cartridge system, which depends upon your printing lifestyle. In the case that printing is not for daily basis for you, standard size ink cartridge system will be enough. However, if it is the opposite, XL ink cartridge system is suggested. You know, considering this option, you save more for the ink. My Image Garden and Creative Park Premium, you can personalized your picture by adding this and that effortless to enhance the picture quality.
Canon PIXMA MG3540 Specifications
- Functions: Wireless Print, Copy, Scan
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner
- Copy Speed; sFCOT: Approx. 22 seconds, sESAT: Approx. 2.7 ipm
- Standard Ink Cartridges: PG-440 (Black), CL-441 (Colour)
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Envelopes, Canon Pro Platinum (PT-101), Canon Pro Luster (LU-101), Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Cano Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Canon “Everyday Use” (GP-501), Canon Matte (MP-101), Canon High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Canon Photo Stickers (PS-101), Canon T-Shirt Transfer (TR-301)
- Weight: Approx. 5.4 kg, Dimensions (W x D x H): 449 x 304 x 152mm
Canon PIXMA MG3540 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) / Linux.
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon PIXMA MG3540:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA MG3540 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG3540. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.