Canon PIXMA MG3570 is printer device with versatility for the features that becomes part it. Thus you think about buying PIXMA MG3570, you are on the right path. Why is that so? There is no border on where you will scan, copy, and print. If you are an iOS users like iPod touch, iPad, and more, AirPrint makes you can get the best performance from PIXMA MG3570. Even so, just because you are not, it doesn’t mean that you get nothing. Google cloud print makes you can print and scan from anywhere.
Looking for a printer solution with a complete package, you find it from Canon PIXMA MG3570. Picture quality, for instance, you will discover some features for picture enhancement. Nevertheless, FINE technology is not the only thing bring vivid color to your photo. There is Chromalife100. The combination of the two, then you can have that high quality photo for a long time like 100 years ahead, since Chromalife100 protect the picture for any substance that will reduce the sharpness of your picture.
Like Canon PIXMA MG2150, with FINE technology you will have 4800dpi picture, in addition, there is also 2pl ink droplet technology that also has contribution to give Canon PIXMA MG3570 best performance. Before you print your picture, auto photo fix II will do automated fixation to reduce blemish on your photo. Auto duplex is another features that makes PIXMA MG3570 good for environment and your wallet for its capability to print your paper two sided. Adding some effects to your photo? That thing is not daunting using PIXMA MG3570, since there fun filter effect that allows you to do so. Organize your picture, that part is really easy as well by utilizing PIXMA MG3570. In addition, you love pick your option based on its color, three different color is available for you to choose like glossy white, glossy red, and matte black.
Canon PIXMA MG3570 Features & Specs
- Compatible with Apple AirPrint Driverless Printing Architecture
- PIXMA Printing Solutions App (Available for Apple iOS and Android OS Platforms
- New App Allows Remote Operation of PIXMA Wireless AIO
- Print Photos from Mobile Devices / Tablets to Print
- Print Documents Stored on iPhone and iPad Devices
- Scan Photos and Documents from the PIXMA AIO in JPEG or PDF Formats
- Access Online User Manuals
- Check Printer Status and Remaining Ink Levels
- Check Compatible Ink Cartridges
- Fast Front Design (Allows Ink Replacements and Paper Feeding to be Accomplished Easily and Quickly from the Front of the Device)
- ChromaLife100 Technology
- Versatility of Document Printing with Lab-quality Photo Printing
- Energy and Resource Efficient and Environmentally Friendly
- PIXMA Printing Solution App
- PIXMA Cloud Link
- Copy Speed (ISO/IEC 29183): 22 sec sFCOT/Simplex, 2.7 ipm sESAT/Simplex
- Scanning Speed Colour: 14 sec, Optical scanning resolution: 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Max Print Resolution (Colour): 4800 x 1200 dpi, Duplex Print: Automatic
- Auto Power On/Off (Option to Disable:15 – 240 min)
- Wi-Fi Connectivity with WPS One-touch Setup
- Google Cloud Print Ready (Setup via the PIXMA Printing Solutions App)
- Google Cloud Print, AirPrint, Image Garden, Auto Power ON
Canon PIXMA MG3570 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) / Linux.
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon PIXMA MG3570:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA MG3570 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG3570. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.