You have to use the best all in one printer in your home to do your work in the right way. You have to consider one of all in one printer which is available for you. You also can think more about the Canon PIXMA MG4100 that will help you a lot. You can see a lot of features in this printer, like for the printing functions, you will get Auto Photo Fix II, Auto Duplex Print, Borderless Printing2, Document Printing, Calendar Print, Full HD Movie Print7, ID Photo Print, Fun Filter Effects, Photo Index Sheet, Smartphone Photo Printing, Photo Printing, Photo Direct Print from Memory Card, Wireless Printing, Quiet Mode, and also Template Print. You can use the various of paper size like Legal, Letter, 4 x 6”, 8 x 10”, 7 x 8”, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
Like Canon PIXMA MG3150, while you want to use the copier function of this Canon PIXMA MG4100, you will get the features like Auto Duplex Copy, 4-in-1 or 2-in-1, Auto Intensity or Exposure Copy, Fit-toPage, Face Fading or Brightener Correction, Intensity, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Manual Color Adjustment, Multiple Copy for 1 up to 99 pages, Masking Copy, Preset Copy Ratios, Photo Reprint, Zoom, and also Trimming Copy. You also can enlarge or reduce your documents from 25% up to 400%.
With the CIS Flatbed for the type of this scanner function, the maximum resolution for optical is up to 1200 x 2400 dpi and for interpolated is up to 19,200 x 19,200 dpi and the maximum size of document is 8.5 x 11.7”. The Canon PIXMA MG4100 also has some scanner features like Auto Scan Mode8, Auto Document Fix, Gutter Shadow Correction, Wireless Scanning, Push Scan, and also Scan to Memory. The other general features that you will get from this printer like 2.4” LCD, Wi-Fi LED, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Auto Sheet Feeder, Quick Access UI, Scroll Wheel, and also Quick Start.
Canon PIXMA MG4100 Benefits:
- All-in-one: print, Scan, photocopy and Wi-Fi
- Use CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM
- Use the FastFront compact design
- Use the PIXMA cloud Links
- Can print full HD movie
- ISO ESAT speed 9.9 mono and ipm color 5.7
- Up to 4800dpi, min. quality 2pl
- 10x15cm photo in 44 seconds
- Use the Auto Duplex printing
Canon PIXMA MG4100 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Mac OS X v10.10 / Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon PIXMA MG4100:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA MG4100 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG4100. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.