Canon PIXMA MG4170 Driver Download - There are many affordable with low price printer within the markets. Each of them has its own advantages and benefits in additional plus for the users. It can be quite tricky since there are hundreds of brand outside there which offer you various opportunity to fulfil the customers interest and needs. Therefore, a careful consideration should be set up in order to get the best choice without you have to feel regretful later. Are you planning to pursue your satisfying yet on budget printer device to be used to fill your daily home office necessities? Then you might start to think to purchase this Canon PIXMA MG4170.
Like Canon PIXMA MG2140 & Canon PIXMA MG2440, the Canon PIXMA MG4170 is one of a kind investment on printing device to boost up your daily home office activity such as printing, scanning and copying either the documents or photos. It has one big advantage that is enabling the users to print photos or document wirelessly from the compatible mobile device and PC. It also supports the users to print the documents and photos from their memory card stick. The USB Port with Hi-Speed USB feature is also attached on this Canon earlier MG series. Nowadays, the need of connecting the mobile device with the printer device is much more increasing since it can make the work much more efficient and quicker compared with the old-fashioned model ones.
Now, let’s discuss about the performance. The text on the output document is quite sharp and clear. The user will feel bit satisfy with it. For a start-up photographer or maybe an amateur one, the Canon PIXMA MG4170 might also afford their need well since it can result a good clarity and spotless images output. In short, the device will guarantee a higher standard of the documents and photos output to fill up the users necessities into the upmost level of satisfying.
Canon PIXMA MG4170 Features & Specs
- All in one: Print/Scan/Copy
- Auto Photo Fix II function
- 1,200 x 2,400 dpi optical resolution CIS scanner
- Auto duplex print/copy
- 2.4″ color LCD panel and Easy-Scroll Wheel controls
- Multi card slot and direct scan PDF/JPEG file to memory card
- Memory Card direct print
- 2pl ink droplet and 4,800dpi photo print resolution
- 4-color ink system with dedicated black ink for B&W document printing
- Full HD movie print function
- ChromaLife 100 Photo System assures sharp photo color for 100 years
- 4R borderless photo printing done in just 44sec. (Standard Mode)
- AirPrint™ wireless print supported for direct printing of web pages or documents* through iOS devices^^
- Built-in Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n for wireless network print/scan
- New fun filter printing effect including Fish-eye, Miniature, Toy Camera and Soft Focus effect.
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon PIXMA MG4170:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA MG4170 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG4170. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.