For customers looking for an affordable, also means low budget, printing device featuring in paper saving automatic duplexing, the Canon PIXMA MG4210 will be their best choice. It is offered amount of $130 which makes it being one of the cheapest colour inkjet multifunction printer with printing, copying and scanning ability in one package all in. Out of the reasonable pace, it produces a good looking output. The costs of colour ink are probably much lower than the average standard for a low price printer that is why the website pages and images are also relatively inexpensive to print. Not to mention that the black ink is bit pricey, hence, printing the letter and term papers out every day can be cost more than usual.
Now let’s have a look on the printer performance in all in. The users can attach the Canon PIXMA MG4210 directly right into their PC by using the USB cable connectivity. Like Canon PIXMA MG2970, they may also connect it using the integrated Wi-Fi. It has the flip up 2.4 inch unit LCD screen makes it easy to read, but Canon should pay more attention on what the users have to move their fingers to these buttons which is a bit wasting time and effort. Yes, we talk about the OK button press and the four way cursor control that would suffice the device. The printer is accommodated with SD Card and Memory Stick features slots for offloading scans and of course, printing the images you wanted.
The Canon PIXMA MG4210 paper handling is quite modest and friendly for home users. They might get 100 single sheets input tray at the unit’s front part and the rest 50 sheets output tray right above it. The quality of the output is quite good at the same quality by any other Canon Pixma MG series. The text resulted is sharp. The images’ colour is also quite pretty with a sufficient clarity for home user necessities. The printer can afford up to 6.5 pages per minute on the PC and 7.1 pages per minute on your Mac.
Canon PIXMA MG4210 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon PIXMA MG4210:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA MG4210 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG4210. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.