Canon PIXMA MG5150 Driver & Software Download - Are you a student with numbers of classes and assignment and pressure of final report? Or are you a professional with a need of high end work device? Do you have photography hobby? Are you always in needs of making back up of everything? Well then don’t make yourself trap in such a hassle by taking all into series of different device to be put in your small office cubicle if you can get the simple looking and functional Canon PIXMA MG5150 yourself!
Canon PIXMA MG5150 is basically built in the same platform as all other siblings of Canon PIXMA. With ability to print, scan, and copy file and also to print the HD movie, it works very well for educational needs, official purpose and photography hobby.
What else do you need from a printer? This Canon PIXMA is also supported by the rear tray and cassette tray paper allows you to always have a stock of paper in need. Processing the scanning also cannot be bad with 17 seconds processing. Think about printing great picture, fast scanning and up to 99 pages copying all in one single device? Look nowhere but Canon PIXMA MG5150 and find answer for your device need.
Canon PIXMA MG5150 Benefits
- Auto Duplex print & 2-way paper feeding
- 5 Single Inks & 9600dpi
- ISO ESAT 9.7/6.1 ipm mono/col
- Easy-WebPrint EX
- Auto Photo Fix II & Auto Document Fix
- Intuitive interface with 6.0cm display
- Full HD Movie Print
- 10x15cm photo in 39 sec
- CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM
Canon PIXMA MG5150 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon PIXMA MG5150:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA MG5150 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG5150. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.