Canon PIXMA MG5250 Driver & Software Download - If high tech device scares many people because the less simple controlling button and pad, then you need to turns to what Canon provides you with functional printing device with not only the easy to understand button but also the 2.4 inches screen. Call it Canon PIXMA MG5250 and it will answer your prayer. The simple circular controlling button and the small colored layer help to choose the whole number of data option from the plug and play USB.
Like Canon PIXMA MG2500, if thinking about the compactness of the printer, consider this printer can do triple works for you in one simple black sleek boxy looks. Printing, scanning, and copying will not be a problem of three different devices anymore. Have one Canon PIXMA MG5250 and you’ll be fine!
The printer and scanner and copier aren’t enough? Then you can think about the using of Canon PIXMA MG5250 for daily use at home. You can print directly from a DVD or CD a scene from the movie. The HD picture is what you should expect from this printer, plus the chromalife 100+ that locks the colors for more than 100 years. Your family picture will be okay for long time, surely with the good care too.
Canon PIXMA MG5250 Benefits
- Auto Photo Fix II
- Intuitive interface with 6.0cm TFT display
- 5 Single Inks & 9600dpi
- ISO ESAT 11/9.3 ipm mono/col
- 10x15cm photo in 20 sec
- Auto Duplex print, 2-way paper feeding & Direct Disc print
- Easy-WebPrint EX
- Full HD Movie Print
- CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM
Canon PIXMA MG5250 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon PIXMA MG5250:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA MG5250 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG5250. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.