Canon PIXMA MG5320 is rated by many reviewers as excellent printer made by Canon. In most of the field of printing MG5320 slays the other competitor by giving great result of picture. The speed of printing, the solid color from printing approximately 20 seconds, and more abilities designed by Canon to enrich the PIXMA series more and develop the bigger possibility to have compact device for every activity, both at home and at work.
Like Canon PIXMA MG2920, for home use you can rely on the fast printing ability and the wireless printing. You can be sitting in the living room and print the data by this Canon PISMA MG5320 in your room. The built in wifi is not the only apple in the eyes, the printer could do great printing for borderless paper with resolution super high making sure the color is vivid and bright.
More benefits you use at work from Canon PIXMA MG5320 is the easily installed driver to many different kind of computer, the mounted small 2.4 inches colored screen eases you to navigate and choose the data without laptop. Directly printing from USB, DVD and CD are the easiest way to print, without PC you can still see the data from mounted screen.
Canon PIXMA MG5320 Driver & Software Specifications
|Print Speed (up to)||4" x 6" Borderless Photo: Approx. 20 seconds|
Black:Approx. 12.5 ipm9
Colour:Approx. 9.3 ipm9
|Number of Nozzles||Colour: 4,096 / Black: 512 / Total: 4,608|
|Picoliter Size (colour)||1,2 and 5|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Colour:Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi3|
Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi3
|Paper Sizes||4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10", Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes|
|Paper Compatibility||Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper;|
Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss;
Matte: Canon Matte Photo Paper;
Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
|Printer Features||Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing , Calendar Print, CD/DVD Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print , Fun Filter Effects, ID Photo Print, Smartphone Photo Printing9 , Photo Index Sheet, Photo Direct Print (Memory Card/Camera/USB Flash Memory), Photo Printing, Template Print, Quiet Mode, Wireless Printing|
|Output Tray Capacity||Auto Sheet Feeder: 150 sheets Cassette: 150 sheets|
|Copy Speed (up to)||FCOT (Colour): Approx. 14 seconds|
|Reduction / Enlargement||25% - 400%|
|Copy Features||4-in-1 / 2-in-1, Auto Duplex Copy, Auto Exposure/Intensity Copy, Face Brightener/Fading Correction, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Image Repeat, Intensity, Manual Colour Adjustment, CD/DVD Label Copy, Masking Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-99 Pages, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Zoom|
|Scanning Element||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Max. Resolutions||Optical:2400 x 4800 dpi|
Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
|Scanner Features||Auto Document Fix, Auto Scan Mode13 , Gutter Shadow Correction, Push Scan, Scan to Memory, Wireless Scanning|
|Colour Depth||48-bit internal/24-bit external|
|Max. Document Size||8.5" x 11.7"|
|Media Card Support||Memory Card Support|
SD™ Memory Card, SDHC™
miniSD™ Card, miniSDHC™ Card
microSD™ Card, microSDHC™ Card
USB flash memory
Memory Stick PRO™
Memory Stick Duo™
Memory Stick PRO Duo™
Memory Stick Micro
|Other Features||Wi-Fi LED, 2-Way Paper Feeding, 3.0" LCD, Auto Sheet Feeder, Dual Colour Gamut Processing Technology, PIXMA Cloud Link, Scroll Wheel, Self-Opening Paper Output Tray, Quick Access UI, Quick Start|
|Standard Interface||Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)|
Card Slots (See Memory Card Support)
PictBridge11 (Cable not included)
Bluetooth® v2.0 (Optional)7
|Software Included||Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM|
PIXMA MG5320 Printer Driver
Full HD Movie Print
MP Navigator EX
Solution Menu EX
|Dimension (W x D x H)||17.8" W x 14.5"D x 6.6" H|
Canon PIXMA MG5320 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon PIXMA MG5320:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA MG5320 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG5320. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.