Canon PIXMA MG5400 is the next generation of Canon printer. Canon is one of the popular printer vendors in the world. They are able to produce many of good printers for their customers. This is new product have many of advantages. It will be very helpful. In this occasion this article will show you some of the advantages of this product. Check it out.
Like Canon PIXMA MG2210, the first advantage is wireless feature in this printer, like; Wi-Fi and USB. It will be easy to use it because no wire anymore. This printer is also has all in one main menu, you able to use Canon PIXMA MG5400 as a printer, scanner, and copier balancing 53 seconds for a 4 by 6. The next advantage is you able to print some paper from flash memory card Faster; 2.7 page each min per ppm. And one more thing, this product is match to residence usage. It is also have big capacity; 100 sheets capacity.
Well, that’s all about the advantages of Canon PIXMA MG5400. This product is very friendly and useful. You will not regret to buy it. The price is balance with the quality, so don’t miss it okay. See you next time with the new review and good luck.
Canon PIXMA MG5400 Driver & Software Specs
- Scanner Type – Flatbed, Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS), Max. Resolutions – Optical:2400 x 4800 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Print Speed (up to) – 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 21 seconds, Black:ESAT (Black) Approx. 15.0 ipm, Color:ESAT (Color) Approx. 10.0 ipm
- Copy Speed (up to) – FCOT(Color): Approx. 14 seconds, Reduction / Enlargement: 25% – 400%
- Output Tray Capacity – Lower Cassette: 125 Sheets Plain Paper Upper Cassette: 20 Sheets Photo Paper (4 x 6)
- Number of Nozzles – Color: 4,096 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 5,120
- Print Resolution (Up to) – Color:Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Ink Compatibility – PGI-250 PGBK XL Pigment Black, CLI-251 C XL Cyan, CLI-251 M XL Magenta, CLI-251 Y XL Yellow, CLI-251 BK XL Black, PGI-250 PGBK Pigment Black, CLI-251 C Cyan, CLI-251 M Magenta, CLI-251 Y Yellow, CLI-251 BK Black
- Paper Sizes – 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Dimension (W x D x H) – 18.0 (W) x 14.6 (D) x 5.9 (H), Weight: 17.5 lbs.
Canon PIXMA MG5400 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon PIXMA MG5400:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA MG5400 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG5400. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.