The Canon Pixma MG5710 Wireless Inkjet All-in-One is undoubtedly implied to be used as a residence multifunction printer (MFP), with a distinct absence of essential office-centric attributes like faxing, an Ethernet port, and also an automatic document feeder (ADF). Unlike lots of printers indicated for residence use, nonetheless, it offers high-quality message, making it a more-than-reasonable option for light-duty usage as an individual workplace printer or for the double role of house as well as home-office printer. Thanks to its high level of output top quality, it's also our Editor's Option spending plan MFP weighted heavily towards house usage.
The PIXMA MG5710 is a phenomenal Wireless Multifunctional Inkjet printer offering performance, real ease, and exceptional top quality. The MG5710 allows you to publish both lovely, borderless photos, as well as crisp records approximately 8.5" x 11".
Its built-in Wi-Fi ® enables wireless printing ease from virtually anywhere in your home.1 The PIXMA MG5710 is an ideal printer for tablet, mobile phone, or cloud printing and also it all beginnings with the Canon PRINT application. The Canon PRINT application makes it simple to print and scan images and documents straight from your compatible smart phone.
Extra highlights consist of features such as a 2.5" LCD display, which permits you to sneak peek your photos before you print and also easily browse your printer. Plus, the efficient 5 brand-new specific ink tank system enable, you to replace just the shade ink that goes out.
Canon PIXMA MG5710 Specification
Print Speed (up to)
4" x 6" Borderless Photo: Approx. 41 seconds
Black:ESAT (Black): Approx. 12.6 ipm
Color:ESAT (Color): Approx. 9.0 ipm
Number of Nozzles
Color: 3,072 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 4,096
Picoliter Size (color)
2 and 5
Print Resolution (Up to)
Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, 4” x 6” (10 x 15 cm), 5” x 7” (13 x 18 cm), 8” x 10” (20 x 25 cm), U.S. #10 Envelope
Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper;
Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
Matte: Matte Photo Paper;
Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope;
AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+, Full HD Movie Print, Fun Filter Effects, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Mopria Device Printing, Photo Printing, Canon PRINT app, PIXMA Cloud Link, Red-Eye Correction, Image Cropping, Quiet Mode, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM
Output Tray Capacity
100 Sheets Plain Paper -OR- 20 Sheets of 4"x6" Photo Paper
Copy Speed (up to)
FCOT(Color): Approx. 20 seconds
No. of Copies
Max. 99 Copies
Reduction / Enlargement
25% - 400%
4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy
Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi
Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
Auto Scan Mode17, Network Scan, Push Scan, Wireless Scanning
48-bit internal/24-bit external
Max. Document Size
A4 (8.5” x 11.7”) / LTR
2.5” LCD, 5-Color Ink System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Rated EPEAT Silver, Auto Power On/Off, Quiet Mode, Canon PRINT app, PIXMA Cloud Link, QuickStart
Mobile Operating Systems:iOS®, Android, Windows RT, and Amazon Fire devices
Wireless PictBridge (Wireless LAN)
Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
PIXMA MG5710 Printer Driver
My Printer (Windows Only)
My Image Garden
Full HD Movie Print, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Special Filters, Image Correction/Enhance, and scanning are accessed through My Image Garden
Dimension (W x D x H)
18.0” (W) x 14.6” (D) x 5.9” (H)
Canon PIXMA MG5710 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon PIXMA MG5710:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA MG5710 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG5710. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.