Canon PIXMA MG5752 is the latest in a lengthy line of inkjet Multifunction printers (MFPs) created for the house. It's a squat, smart looking gadget, made from high-quality black plastics. It's rather well specified: it can print, scan as well as copy, print instantly on both sides of a sheet of paper (duplex printing), as well as you can attach and share it on a wireless network. There's no fax modem, however. As you could expect, there's assistance for printing from or scanning to shadow services including Google Drive, but signing the printer up is far more involved compared to it is for items from competing manufacturers such as HP.
The MG5752 inherits an additional attribute we've criticized prior to. Its ink cartridges are gotten to by increasing up the cantilevered control board, yet the accessibility is a little bit restricted at the rear of each slot. Likewise, although the ports are plainly marked, it is literally possible to insert the dye-based cartridges in the wrong slot - we're uncertain why there's no keying to prevent this. The printer's paper trays have an unusual format where printed pages splash onto a stop that pivots out of the input tray - it looks standard, however, the cool style does keep every little thing neat.
Luckily, these fairly small grumbles couldn't ruin one more excellent mid-range house MFP. While it isn't specifically quickly, it provided a basic quality message at 11.5 web pages each min (ppm), and also created our complex color graphics test at 3.6 ppm, which is alright at this price. The scanner was quick enough at reduced resolutions, with a 300 dots each inch (dpi) A4 scan may need simply 19 secs, yet also making use of a USB connection, we needed 103 secs to capture a postcard-sized photo at 1,200 dpi. Making a black copy of an A4 web page took simply 13 secs, yet in color this rose to 30 seconds.
Canon PIXMA MG5752 Specification
Double Sided Printing Unit (Duplex)
Up to 12.6ipm Colour Print
Up to 9ipm Mono Print
Product Group Output
Double Sided Printing
Automatic Double Sided Printing
4800 x 1200 dpi Print
Scanner Optical Resolution
1200 x 2400dpi Scan
Scan Facility Present
Scanner Bit Depth
Colour:48 bit / 24 bit Greyscale:16 bit / 8 bit
Flatbed CIS colour scanner
Copy Facility Present
sFCOT: Approx 20 sec sFSAT: Approx 7.2ipm
USB, Network & Wireless
6.2cm LCD Touch Screen
Operating Systems Supported
Windows, Mac & Linux Compatible
Paper Handling Input 1
100 Sheet Tray
Mono or Colour Printer
Multifunction Inkjet Printer
455 x 369 148mm - 6.3kg
In The Box
Printer, Power Cord, Manual and other documents, Setup Ink Tanks, Setup CD-ROM
Canon PIXMA MG5752 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon PIXMA MG5752:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA MG5752 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG5752. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.