Standout shade for the company - for much less cost per web page than lasers. This HP Officejet Printer 6810 e is made for efficiency with wise features as well as mobile printing to maintain company relocating - at the workplace, home or on-the-go.
Basic MFP attributes in the 6810 include the ability to print and fax from, along with scan to, a computer system, and also work as a standalone copier as well as a facsimile machine. It could additionally publish from or scan to a USB memory key, as well as it provides a complete set of mobile printing attributes, including printing from iOS, Android, as well as Blackberry phones as well as tablets.
Link the 6810 to your network by Ethernet or Wi-Fi, and you can print to it via your Wi-Fi gain access to the point. If the network is connected to the Web, you can additionally print with the cloud and also make use of HP's Web applications, providing commands though the 2.65-inch LCD-based food selections. The 6810 includes Wireless Direct, HP's comparable to Wi-Fi Direct. That lets you link directly to the printer by Wi-Fi, even if the printer isn't linked to a network.
HP Officejet 6810 Download Driver and Software for Windows 10, windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 And Mac. This Wireless All-in-One Printer delivers maximum print speeds up to 29 ppm for black and up to 24 ppm for color and print resolution up to 600 x 1200 dpi.
Printerdriverupdates.com provides full feature driver and software for HP Officejet 6810. Select the driver that compatible with your operating system.
- Windows 10 32 & 64 bit
- Windows 8.1 32 & 64 bit
- Windows 8 32 & 64 bit
- Windows 7 32 & 64 bit
- Windows XP 32 bit
- Manufacturer : HP
- Hardware : HP Officejet 6810 series
- Software name : HP Officejet 6810/6820 e-All-in-One Printer series Full Feature Software and Drivers
- File Name : OJ6800_73.exe
- Version : 33.1
- Released: Nov 17, 2015
- File Size : 171.0 MB
- Download Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP (171.0 MB)
- Mac OS X Yosemite v10.10
- Mac OS X Mavericks v10.9
- Mac OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5
- Mac OS X Lion v10.7
- Mac OS X Snow Leopard v.10.6.8
- Manufacture : HP
- Hardware : HP Officejet 6810 series
- Software Name : HP Officejet 6810 e-All-in-One Printer series Full Feature Software and Drivers
- File Name : HP-Officejet-6800_v12.36.0.dmg
- Version : 12.36
- Released : Oct 17, 2014
- File Size : 181.9 MB
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for HP Officejet 6810:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of HP Officejet 6810 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of HP Officejet 6810. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.