The Canon MX868 is a done in one inkjet printer operating on scanning, duplicating as well as of course printing which enables the customers to do it straight from their memory card or the USB sticks. They might likewise link it wirelessly to the house network. If you are intending to buy a brand-new one as well as you have obtained a house with several computer systems gadget, after that this series is fairly budget-friendly selection for satisfying your printing needs.
Amongst one of one of one of the most vital components to think about when getting a printer is the excellent top quality of its end result along with the MX868 Printer does not dissatisfy. Pictures as well as message come out crisp in addition to vibrant, likewise on the fastest setting. Printing takes a little a lot longer at the better print techniques, nevertheless the blacks appear a great deal far more specified in addition to the colours show up more spectacular as a result.
Like PIXMA MX459 as well as PIXMA MX700. Graphics end result was average for an inkjet appropriate for any indoor business need, in addition to relying on just how much of a nit-picker you are, potentially outstanding for end result mosting likely to an important consumer or client. Much like numerous Canon printers, complete websites graphics had the possibility to include a crinkle to the fundamental paper we take advantage of in our examinations, so you could mean to acquire a much heavier weight paper.
Canon PIXMA MX868 Specifications
- Printing resolution( dpi): 9600 (horizontal) x 2400 (upright) Ink beads could be put with a pitch of 1/9600 inch at minimum
- Print size: 8 inches/ 203.2 mm (for Borderless Printing: 8.5 inches/216 mm).
- Weight: Approximate. 11.8 kg (Approximate. 26.1 pound), With the Print Head as well as ink storage tanks set up.
- Publish Head/Ink: Total 2,368 nozzles (PgBK 320 nozzles, Y/DyeBK each 256 nozzles, C/M each 768 nozzles).
- ADF capacity: A4 or Letter dimension: Max. 35 sheets (20 lb/ 75 gsm paper), approximately 0.20 inches/ 5 mm in elevation Lawful dimension: Max.
- 30 sheets (20 lb/ 75 gsm paper), up to 0.16 inches/ 4 mm in elevation Various other sizes: 1 sheet.
- Multiple copy: Max 99 pages.
- Scanner driver: TWAIN/WIA (Windows Vista and also Windows XP just).
- Maximum scanning size: Platen Glass: A4/Letter/8.5″ x 11.7 ′ (216 x 297 mm) ADF: A4/Letter/8.5″ x 14.0 ′ (216 x 356 mm).
- Scanning resolution: Optical resolution (horizontal upright) max: 2400 dpi x 4800 dpi Interpolated resolution max: 19200 dpi x 19200 dpi.
- Gradation (Input/Output): Gray: 16 bit/8 bit Shade: 48 bit/24 little bit (RGB each 16 bit/8 little bit).
- Wired LAN Sustained Standards: IEEE802.3 u (100BASE-TX)/ IEEE802.3 (10BASE-T) Transfer rate: 10M/100Mbps (automobile switching).
Canon PIXMA MX868 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon PIXMA MX868:
- First,you need to click the link provided for download,then select the option“Save”or“Save as”.Clicking“Save”is for downloading the file.Meanwhile,if you choose “Run” or “Open”,the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information,the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before,especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process.Then,the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7.The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu,then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program.Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last,choose “Yes” and “Ok”.The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install the driver of Canon PIXMA MX868 in Mac:
- First,you need the file of the driver.When you have already completed the downloading process,it will be saved in the certain folder.You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second,you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last,double clicking the packaged driver file.Do not worry,the installation is about to be started automatically.
However,the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa),it can differ depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA MX868.The above mentioned,the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.
Printerdriverupdates.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA MX868 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download,to get the download link can be found below.
MX868 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)
|MX868 series MP Driver (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP)|
|MX868 series MP Driver (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)|
|MX868 series MP Driver (Windows 2000)|
|MX868 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)|
|MX868 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)|
|MX868 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)|
|MX868 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP)|