Canon PIXMA E510 Review-Canon E510 is one the most effective printer from canon. The PIXMA Ink Effective E510 is built to provide you a cost effective printing experience. Besides print, duplicate as well as scan functions. Canon E510 is able to publish, Replicate and check feature. It likewise enhance printing rate as well as image quality.Canon E510 Inkjet Printers Motorist is the middle software used for connect in between computer systems with printers.To download and install Canon PIXMA E510 Inkjet printer driver we have to survive on the Canon homepage to select real driver suitable for the OS that you use.
Nevertheless, locating drivers for Canon E510 Inkjet printers on Canon web page is made complex, due to the fact that there are numerous kinds of Canon motorist for more various types of products: printers, video cameras, fax machines, scanners Printing, copying as well as scanning are more simple with Automatic Record Feeder (ADF). And also the compartment with max 30 file paper. This printer could deal with the dimension paper up to Lawful dimension.
With ISO conventional printing rate (A4): up to 8.6 ipm mono/ 5.0 ipm colour, and this printer could prints a 4 x 6 ″ borderless image in 44secs. Fast Front is the feature of design, where we could replace the brand-new cartridge by opening up front panel. Easy and also fast.
Canon PIXMA E510 Specification
- Printing Type Inkjet
- Printing Technology Colour
- Available Functions Print, Scan, Copy
- Print Speed Black (PPM-A4) 8.6 ipm
- Print Speed Colour (PPM-A4) 5.0 ipm
- Scanner Features
- Scanning Method CIS
- Scanner Type Flatbed
- Colour Speed Seconds Per Page 14
- Media Handling
- Paper Size A4
- Plain Paper
- USB Port
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 449 x 304 x 152 mm
- Weight 5.3kg
- After Sales Service
- Warranty Period 1 Year
Canon PIXMA E510 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux
|E510 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|E510 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||Download|
|E510 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||Download|
|E510 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||Download|
|E510 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/10.5)||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7) )||Download|
|E510 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||Download|
|E510 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||Download|
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon PIXMA E510 :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA E510 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA E510 . The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.