Canon PIXMA MX924 Review-The PIXMA MX924 is a large maker, with the very same 'shiny black box' design that has ended up being a Canon characteristic for the PIXMA array. The top has a fold-over paper support for the 35-sheet Automatic Record Feeder (ADF), which is a duplex device, so you could scan and also duplicate double-sided papers.
Set into the angled front edge of the scanner is the major control board which, along with having four mode switches for Scan, Replicate, Fax as well as Food selection, has a 16-button dual-function pad that reveals different legends relying on function.
In addition to Driver, the accompanying software application CD consists of Canon's oddly-named My Photo Yard software. This provides you simple accessibility to the MX924's printing and also scanning attributes, allows you to create password-protected PDFs and check to cloud services including Dropbox as well as Evernote. Although My Photo Garden has some beneficial features, such as a schedule showing your pictures by date, it's also hideous and also terribly made. Much more happily, the MX924 additionally supports Google Cloud Print, to let you publish from many different devices online, as well as Canon's Pixma Printing Solutions application makes it very easy to send the printer records from an iphone or Android smart phone or tablet on the exact same network.
Canon PIXMA MX924 Inkjet Image Printers are printers with high performance, solid Office all-in-one with XXL ink selections as well as complimentary Wi-Fi. Efficient, comfy as well as very effective 5-inkjet all-in-one offerings of XXL and XL ink choice, includes free of charge Wi-Fi, Ethernet, along with around 35 websites from 2-sided Automatic Document Feeder (ADF). Advanced media tray with takes care of as much as 250-sheet paper, print web pages from 2 sides as well as straight print Discs.
- Print Resolution Up to 9600 ¹ x 2400 dpi
- Print Engine Inkjet, 5 Single Inks, 5-colour system with minimum 1pl droplet size, FINE print head & ChromaLife100+ system
- Mono Document Print Speed ESAT: Approx. 15.0 ipm ¹
- Colour Document Print Speed ESAT: Approx. 10.0 ipm ¹
- Photo Print Speed Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 21 seconds (Standard) ¹
- Two Sided Printing Automatic 2-sided printing
- Borderless Printing Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm)
- Direct Disc Printing Yes (Software included)
- Other Print Features Normal size print, Borderless printing, Fit-to-Page print, Scaled print, Multiple page per sheet print, Booklet print, Poster print, Collate ¹
- Scanner Type Flatbed, ADF and CIS colour scanner
- Film Scanning n/a
- Scanner Resolution - Optical Up to 2400 x 4800 dpi ¹
- A4 Scan Speed Approx. 14 seconds ¹
- Colour Scanning Depth Flatbed scan 48bit input / 24bit output (RGB each 16bit/8bit)
- Halftone/Greyscale Flatbed scan 16bit input / 8bit output
- Compatibility TWAIN / WIA
- Effective Scanning Width Flatbed: A4/LTR (216x297mm) ADF: A4,LTR, LGL
- Text Recognition - OCR Yes (My Image Garden)
- Copy Speed Colour Document sFCOT: Approx. 12 seconds ¹sESAT: Approx. 8.4 ipm ¹
- Multiple Copy1 to 99 pages
- Zoom 25-400% , preset ratios
- Copy functions & enhancements Document Copying, Photo Copying, Fit-to-Page Copying, Borderless Copying
- Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) 2-sided up to 35-pages
- Dimensions (W x D x H) Approx. 491 x 396 x 231 mm
- Weight Approx. 11.7 kg
- Temperature Range Operating environment: 5-35°C
- Humidity Operating humidity: 10-90%RH (no dew condensation)
- Acoustic Noise Levels Approx. 44.0 dB(A) ¹
- Power Source AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption Off: Approx. 0.4 W Standby (connected to PC via USB): Approx. 1.0 W (scanning lamp off) Standby (all ports connected): Approx. 2.1 W (scanning lamp off) Time to enter Standby mode: 7 minutes,Copying: Approx. 17 W ¹
- Duty Cycle Up to 12,000 pages / month
Canon PIXMA MX924 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon PIXMA MX924:
- First,you need to click the link provided for download,then select the option“Save”or“Save as”.Clicking“Save”is for downloading the file.Meanwhile,if you choose “Run” or “Open”,the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information,the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before,especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process.Then,the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7.The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu,then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program.Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last,choose “Yes” and “Ok”.The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install the driver of Canon PIXMA MX924 in Mac:
- First,you need the file of the driver.When you have already completed the downloading process,it will be saved in the certain folder.You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second,you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last,double clicking the packaged driver file.Do not worry,the installation is about to be started automatically.
However,the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa),it can differ depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA MX924.The above mentioned,the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.
Printerdriverupdates.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA MX924 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download,to get the download link can be found below.
MX924 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|MX924 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
|MX924 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.6)|
|MX924 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|MX924 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6)|
|MX924 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)|
|MX924 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MX924 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)|