Canon PIXMA TS5000 Review-The least-expensive all-in-one printer (AIO) in Canon's new Pixma TS series, the Pixma TS5000 Wireless All-in-One Printer ($99.99), is a low-cost, low-volume design developed for residence usage. A key distinction in between it as well as the costlier and also extra feature-rich TS9020 and also TS8020 (the latter an Editors' Selection) is that the TS5000 uses five inks instead of 6.
This printer are designed for all your every day to stamping, scanning or duplicating picture publishing needs from comprehensive and create jobs for crossword puzzles and also colouring all-in-one deal, tag generating as well as delivery to mobile photos. Plus, it can be found in a selection of white as well as black design of the printer to make certain that it very conveniently suits along with your indoor style.
Experience a lean, space-saving kind component 40% smaller sized as compared to previous equivalent layouts. Smart contrasting appearances, rounded sides, as well as tapering forms, make the printer's already-small framework turn up also smaller sized. An amazing printer in along with out-- as well as a sophisticated improvement to any type of sort of kind of job workdesk or office.
In addition to the standard 3 color inks (cyan, magenta, and yellow), the TS5000 has two black inks, one pigment based and also the various other color based. As stated, both the TS9020 and also TS8020 have a 6th, grey, ink for publishing primarily grayscale images, although Canon claims it improves shade pictures, as well. As on the TS8020, print top quality was above average overall. Text came out dark and also well formed, also at small sizes (5 and also 6 factors). And when I published photos on premium paper, the outcomes were terrific, rivaling just what we saw from not just the six-ink TS models, yet likewise previous MG-Series Pixmas (which the TS series changes), such as the Pixma MG5370 Wireless Inkjet All-in-One.
Specification Pixma TS5000
- Print Resolution Up to 48001 x 1200 dpi
- Functions Wireless Print, Copy, Scan, Cloud Link
- Print Technology 5 Individual Ink Tanks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y), ChromaLife100 inks
- Mono Print Speed Approx. 12.6 ipm, Colour Print Speed: Approx. 9.0 ipm
- Photo Print Speed Borderless 10x15cm : Approx. 39 seconds
- Borderless Printing Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm, 13x13cm)
- Paper Sizes A4/A5/B5/LTR/LGL/20x25cm/13x18cm/10x15cm/Envelopes(DL, COM10)/Square (13x 13cm)
- Scanner Resolution (Optical) 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Copy Speed; sFCOT Approx. 20 sec, sESAT: Approx. 6.0 ipm
- Dimensions (W x D x H) napprox. 372 x 315 x 126 mm
- Weight approx. 5.5 kg
Canon PIXMA TS5000 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon PIXMA TS5000 :
- First,you need to click the link provided for download,then select the option“Save”or“Save as”.Clicking“Save”is for downloading the file.Meanwhile,if you choose “Run” or “Open”,the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information,the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before,especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process.Then,the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7.The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu,then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program.Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last,choose “Yes” and “Ok”.The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install the driver of Canon PIXMA TS5000 in Mac:
- First,you need the file of the driver.When you have already completed the downloading process,it will be saved in the certain folder.You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second,you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last,double clicking the packaged driver file.Do not worry,the installation is about to be started automatically.
However,the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa),it can differ depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA TS5000.The above mentioned,the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.
Printerdriverupdates.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA TS5000 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download,to get the download link can be found below.
|TS5000 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||Download|
|TS5000 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||Download|
|IJ Network Device Setup Utility (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||Download|
|PosterArtist Lite (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||Download|
|PosterArtist Updater (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||Download|
|TS5000 series CUPS Printer Driver (macOS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||Download|
|TS5000 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||Download|
|TS5000 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation guide)||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)||Download|