Canon PIXMA TS8010 REVIEW-Canon PIXMA TS8010 is a multifunction printer that includes terrific attributes in addition to effectiveness. This is created as the home office usage which comes as the future printer. The usage might discover the straightforward points to perform in connection with printing task. For the format, it complies with the craze of a modern-day appearance. It is workdesk enjoyable that can be uncovered in red which is entirely magnificent for printer design. Additionally, it is improved with black on the side of the printer. On top of that, it additionally consisted of by little LCD display and also control board button on the front side of the printer.
Uploading cellular phone straightforward to acquire printing with Wi-Fi as well as assistance for mobile printing/ Mopria for Android/ Apple AirPrint/ Google Cloud Print/ Windows 10 Mobile, many thanks to connected PRINT Application Canon recommends fundamental printing from a selection of gizmos that sustain. actually, you furthermore make it by means of the Android NFC -dilengkapi to release, check just with wise touch. Mobile and also cloud printing from Canon pRINT Application, simply touchscreen printer gives a print out of the socials media network, prominent cloud solutions.
Canon PIXMA TS8010 very easy print-ready cell phones affixed to obtain Wi-Fi printing or HP Publish, including Mopria in addition to continual Android/Apple AirPrint or Google Cloud Print, release App-Canon. By utilizing the web links from the cloud PIXMA App-Canon Publish deals you to publish directly from the social media sites as well as net alternatives, even also can right release examined documents/photos to Google Drive.
Canon PIXMA TS8010 Specification
- Technology Wireless, Print, Copy, Scan
- Operating Temperature/Humidity Temperature: 15 – 30°C
- Humidity: 10-80%RH (no dew condensation)
- Display 10.8 cm LCD (TFT colour / Touch)
- Google Cloud Print Yes
- Duplex Printing Automatic Double Sided Printing
- Airprint Yes
- Wi-Fi Direct Yes
- Printing Speed Black: 15 ppm
- Colour: 10 ppm
- Print Resolution 9600 x 2400 dpi
- Interface Type – Non PC Hi-Speed USB (B Port)
- Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n
- Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP,
- Administration password
- Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz
Paper & Handling
- Paper Handling Paper Types:
- Plain Paper
- Canon Pro Platinum (PT-101)
- Canon Pro Luster (LU-101)
- Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201)
- Canon Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201)
- Canon “Everyday Use” (GP-501)
- Canon Matte (MP-101)
- Canon High Resolution Paper (HR-101N)
- Other Fine Art Papers
- Paper Sizes: Rear Tray: A4 / A5 / B5 / LTR / LGL / 20 cm x 25 cm / 13 cm x 18 cm / 10 cm x 15 cm / Envelopes (DL, COM10) / Square (13 cm x 13 cm) Front Cassette: A4, A5, B5, LTR
- Paper Weight: Rear Tray: Plain paper 64 – 105 g/m²,
- Canon photo paper up to 300 g/m²
- Front Cassette: Plain Paper: 64 – 105 g/m²
- Borderless Printing Yes (A4, Letter, 20 cm x 25 cm, 13 cm x 18 cm, 10 cm x 15 cm, 13 cm x 13 cm)
- Zoom Rate 25 – 400% (in 1% increments)
- Fit to page: A5 to A4, B5 to A4, A4 to A5 and A4 to B5
- Copy Speed Approx. 19 sec
- Copy General Document Copying, Photo Copying, Borderless copy, 2-sided copy, 2-on-1 and 4-on-1 copy, Frame erase copy, Disc Label Copy, ID copy
- Multi-Copying/Stack/Sort 99 copies max.
- Scan Resolution (Optical) 2400 x 4800 dpi
- Scanning Speed Approx. 14 sec
- Scan Functions Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit
- Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit
- Maximum Document Size: 216 mm x 297 mm
- Scanner Type CIS flatbed photo and document scanner
- Sound Power Level approx. 49.0dB(A
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 372mm x 324mm x 139mm
In The Box
- In The Box Printer
- Starter Cartridges
- Power cord
- Setup CD-ROM & manuals
- Power Consumption Off: Approx. 0.3 W Standby (connected to PC via USB): Approx. 1.0 W (scanning lamp off)
- Standby (all ports connected): Approx. 1.8 W (scanning lamp is off)
- Time to enter Standby mode: 12 minutes
- Copying: Approx. 16 W
- Paper Input Rear Tray: Max. 20 sheets (photo paper)
- Front Cassette: Max. 100 sheets (plain paper)
- Direct Disc Print Tray: 1 printable CD, DVD or Blu-Ray Disc
- Weight 6.5kg
- Power AC 100 – 240V, 50/60Hz
Canon PIXMA TS8010 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon PIXMA TS8010 :
- First,you need to click the link provided for download,then select the option“Save”or“Save as”.Clicking“Save”is for downloading the file.Meanwhile,if you choose “Run” or “Open”,the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information,the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before,especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process.Then,the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7.The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu,then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program.Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last,choose “Yes” and “Ok”.The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install the driver of Canon PIXMA TS8010 in Mac:
- First,you need the file of the driver.When you have already completed the downloading process,it will be saved in the certain folder.You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second,you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last,double clicking the packaged driver file.Do not worry,the installation is about to be started automatically.
However,the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa),it can differ depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA TS8010.The above mentioned,the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.
Printerdriverupdates.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA TS8010 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download,to get the download link can be found below.
TS8010series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)|
|TS8010 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)|
|IJ Network Device Setup Utility (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|TS8010 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|IJ Scan Utility Lite (OS X 10.12/10.11)|
TS8010 series Getting Started Guide
TS8010 series Getting Started Guide