Canon Pixma TS8020 Review-The Canon Pixma TS8020 Wireless Inkjet All-in-One Printer ($179.99) actually excels at both, and also its graphics output is good as well. It does not have attributes important for office use, such as an automated record feeder (ADF), Ethernet, and fax ability, all of which you'll locate in the likes of the Brother MFC-J985DW$179.99 at Amazon. Yet the TS8020's high-grade image printing and superior total output top quality make it a good suitable for house individuals, and also in that function it gains our Editors' Selection.
The TS8020 is a three-function all-in-one printer, able to print, check, and also copy, yet not fax. It can be found in your choice of four colors: black (like our test unit), white, red, or brown. It determines a small 5.5 by 14.7 by 12.8 inches (HWD) and also weighs 14.3 pounds. The front panel, which can be tilted upward for easy access, consists of a 4.3-inch shade touch LCD.
Paper dealing with contains a 100-sheet primary tray and also a 100-sheet back feeder. The TS8020 likewise includes a tray for straight printing onto optical discs. It has an auto-duplexer for two-sided printing. On top is a letter-size flatbed scanner, but it lacks an ADF. To the left of the outcome tray is a slot for an SD card.
The TS8020 uses 6 ink storage tanks, which include both dye- and also pigment-based black inks (which assisted it master both picture as well as message printing) as well as grey, along with the usual cyan, magenta, as well as yellow. The TS8020's overall output quality, based upon our screening, is well above the same level for an inkjet, with outstanding message, above-par images, and also a little above-par graphics. Text is amongst the most effective we have seen for an inkjet, and need to be good sufficient for any type of company usage, also those calling for small fonts.
For graphics, a couple of histories revealed a trace of banding (a routine pattern of pale striations). Although shades were normally well saturated, several histories looked a little bit light. The TS8020 succeeded with thin tinted lines, as well as in separating between similar tones.
Picture top quality was above the same level for an inkjet, just like just what we saw with the Canon MG5320 as well as a little far better than with the Canon TS9020. Colors were lively, and also there was good retention of information. The only problem worth note was a slight color on a monochrome print.
Canon PIXMA TS8020 Specification
- Technology Wireless, Print, Copy, Scan
- Operating Temperature/Humidity Temperature: 15 – 30°C
- Humidity: 10-80%RH (no dew condensation)
- Display 10.8 cm LCD (TFT colour / Touch)
- Google Cloud Print Yes
- Duplex Printing Automatic Double Sided Printing
- Airprint Yes
- Wi-Fi Direct Yes
- Printing Speed Black: 15 ppm
- Colour: 10 ppm
- Print Resolution 9600 x 2400 dpi
- Interface Type – Non PC Hi-Speed USB (B Port)
- Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n
- Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP,
- Administration password
- Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz
Paper & Handling
- Paper Handling Paper Types:
- Plain Paper
- Canon Pro Platinum (PT-101)
- Canon Pro Luster (LU-101)
- Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201)
- Canon Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201)
- Canon “Everyday Use” (GP-501)
- Canon Matte (MP-101)
- Canon High Resolution Paper (HR-101N)
- Other Fine Art Papers
- Paper Sizes: Rear Tray: A4 / A5 / B5 / LTR / LGL / 20 cm x 25 cm / 13 cm x 18 cm / 10 cm x 15 cm / Envelopes (DL, COM10) / Square (13 cm x 13 cm) Front Cassette: A4, A5, B5, LTR
- Paper Weight: Rear Tray: Plain paper 64 – 105 g/m²,
- Canon photo paper up to 300 g/m²
- Front Cassette: Plain Paper: 64 – 105 g/m²
- Borderless Printing Yes (A4, Letter, 20 cm x 25 cm, 13 cm x 18 cm, 10 cm x 15 cm, 13 cm x 13 cm)
- Zoom Rate 25 – 400% (in 1% increments)
- Fit to page: A5 to A4, B5 to A4, A4 to A5 and A4 to B5
- Copy Speed Approx. 19 sec
- Copy General Document Copying, Photo Copying, Borderless copy, 2-sided copy, 2-on-1 and 4-on-1 copy, Frame erase copy, Disc Label Copy, ID copy
- Multi-Copying/Stack/Sort 99 copies max.
- Scan Resolution (Optical) 2400 x 4800 dpi
- Scanning Speed Approx. 14 sec
- Scan Functions Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit
- Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit
- Maximum Document Size: 216 mm x 297 mm
- Scanner Type CIS flatbed photo and document scanner
- Sound Power Level approx. 49.0dB(A
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 372mm x 324mm x 139mm
In The Box
- In The Box Printer
- Starter Cartridges
- Power cord
- Setup CD-ROM & manuals
- Power Consumption Off: Approx. 0.3 W Standby (connected to PC via USB): Approx. 1.0 W (scanning lamp off)
- Standby (all ports connected): Approx. 1.8 W (scanning lamp is off)
- Time to enter Standby mode: 12 minutes
- Copying: Approx. 16 W
- Paper Input Rear Tray: Max. 20 sheets (photo paper)
- Front Cassette: Max. 100 sheets (plain paper)
- Direct Disc Print Tray: 1 printable CD, DVD or Blu-Ray Disc
- Weight 6.5kg
- Power AC 100 – 240V, 50/60Hz
Canon PIXMA TS8020 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon PIXMA TS8020 :
- First,you need to click the link provided for download,then select the option“Save”or“Save as”.Clicking“Save”is for downloading the file.Meanwhile,if you choose “Run” or “Open”,the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information,the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before,especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process.Then,the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7.The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu,then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program.Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last,choose “Yes” and “Ok”.The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install the driver of Canon PIXMA TS8020 in Mac:
- First,you need the file of the driver.When you have already completed the downloading process,it will be saved in the certain folder.You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second,you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last,double clicking the packaged driver file.Do not worry,the installation is about to be started automatically.
However,the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa),it can differ depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA TS8020.The above mentioned,the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.
Printerdriverupdates.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA TS8020 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download,to get the download link can be found below.
Canon PIXMA TS8020 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
|Canon PIXMA TS8020 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|IJ Network Device Setup Utility (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|PosterArtist Lite (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|PosterArtist Updater (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|Canon PIXMA TS8020 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)|
|IJ Scan Utility Lite (OS X 10.12/10.11)|
|Canon PIXMA TS8020 series Getting Started Guide|
|Canon PIXMA TS8020 series Getting Started Guide|