Canon PIXMA TS8053 REVIEW-If you need a gizmo with fast as well as really simple access, the Canon PIXMA TS8053 is the solution that you.This device products you an interesting associated with make sure that you can run this printer is easy.Initially, you could have cordless connectivity, so remote printing is possible to do.After that, you can additionally publish straight from a flash sd card or SD card.This is possible given that there are readily offered ports for SD cards.Then, mobile printing is additionally feasible with application PRINT Canon as well as connect PIXMA Cloud.
Publish at a resolution of as high as 9600 dpi in addition to delight in superior high quality colour images and photos in addition to clear, wonderfully defined text documents. With prices of 15 ipm for black and also white printing along with 10 ipm for colour, you can get your valuable a laboratory top-notch 10x15cm (4 × 6 ″) picture in just 21 secs. You can similarly release straight into CDs as well as DVDs.
This Canon PIXMA TS8053 Inkjet MFC Printer has print, duplicate as well as scan functions making it an outstanding alternative for your house or workspace.Your papers will certainly look, clear, crisp as well as vibrant several thanks to the high 9600 x 2400 dpi resolution.And additionally, with WiFi advancement you can release your records straight from your mobile, wise device, tablet or laptop.
Canon PIXMA TS8053 Specification
- Technology Wireless, Print, Copy, Scan
- Operating Temperature/Humidity Temperature: 15 – 30°C
- Humidity: 10-80%RH (no dew condensation)
- Display 10.8 cm LCD (TFT colour / Touch)
- Google Cloud Print Yes
- Duplex Printing Automatic Double Sided Printing
- Airprint Yes
- Wi-Fi Direct Yes
- Printing Speed Black: 15 ppm
- Colour: 10 ppm
- Print Resolution 9600 x 2400 dpi
- Interface Type – Non PC Hi-Speed USB (B Port)
- Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n
- Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP,
- Administration password
- Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz
Paper & Handling
- Paper Handling Paper Types:
- Plain Paper
- Canon Pro Platinum (PT-101)
- Canon Pro Luster (LU-101)
- Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201)
- Canon Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201)
- Canon “Everyday Use” (GP-501)
- Canon Matte (MP-101)
- Canon High Resolution Paper (HR-101N)
- Other Fine Art Papers
- Paper Sizes: Rear Tray: A4 / A5 / B5 / LTR / LGL / 20 cm x 25 cm / 13 cm x 18 cm / 10 cm x 15 cm / Envelopes (DL, COM10) / Square (13 cm x 13 cm) Front Cassette: A4, A5, B5, LTR
- Paper Weight: Rear Tray: Plain paper 64 – 105 g/m²,
- Canon photo paper up to 300 g/m²
- Front Cassette: Plain Paper: 64 – 105 g/m²
- Borderless Printing Yes (A4, Letter, 20 cm x 25 cm, 13 cm x 18 cm, 10 cm x 15 cm, 13 cm x 13 cm)
- Zoom Rate 25 – 400% (in 1% increments)
- Fit to page: A5 to A4, B5 to A4, A4 to A5 and A4 to B5
- Copy Speed Approx. 19 sec
- Copy General Document Copying, Photo Copying, Borderless copy, 2-sided copy, 2-on-1 and 4-on-1 copy, Frame erase copy, Disc Label Copy, ID copy
- Multi-Copying/Stack/Sort 99 copies max.
- Scan Resolution (Optical) 2400 x 4800 dpi
- Scanning Speed Approx. 14 sec
- Scan Functions Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit
- Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit
- Maximum Document Size: 216 mm x 297 mm
- Scanner Type CIS flatbed photo and document scanner
- Operating System Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Note: For Windows, .NET Framework 4.5.2 or 4.6 is required
- Mac OS X v10.8.5 – OS X v10.11
- Sound Power Level approx. 49.0dB(A
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 372mm x 324mm x 139mm
In The Box
- In The Box Printer
- Starter Cartridges
- Power cord
- Setup CD-ROM & manuals
- Power Consumption Off: Approx. 0.3 W Standby (connected to PC via USB): Approx. 1.0 W (scanning lamp off)
- Standby (all ports connected): Approx. 1.8 W (scanning lamp is off)
- Time to enter Standby mode: 12 minutes
- Copying: Approx. 16 W
- Paper Input Rear Tray: Max. 20 sheets (photo paper)
- Front Cassette: Max. 100 sheets (plain paper)
- Direct Disc Print Tray: 1 printable CD, DVD or Blu-Ray Disc
- Weight 6.5kg
- Power AC 100 – 240V, 50/60Hz
Canon PIXMA TS8053 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon PIXMA TS8053:
- First,you need to click the link provided for download,then select the option“Save”or“Save as”.Clicking“Save”is for downloading the file.Meanwhile,if you choose “Run” or “Open”,the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information,the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before,especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process.Then,the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7.The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu,then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program.Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last,choose “Yes” and “Ok”.The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install the driver of Canon PIXMA TS8053 in Mac:
- First,you need the file of the driver.When you have already completed the downloading process,it will be saved in the certain folder.You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second,you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last,double clicking the packaged driver file.Do not worry,the installation is about to be started automatically.
However,the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa),it can differ depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA TS8053.The above mentioned,the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.
Printerdriverupdates.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA TS8053 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download,to get the download link can be found below.
TS8053series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)|
|TS8053series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)|
|IJ Network Device Setup Utility (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|TS8053series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|IJ Scan Utility Lite (OS X 10.12/10.11)|
TS8053series Getting Started Guide
TS8053series Getting Started Guide