HP LaserJet Pro m1212nf Driver Download-The HP LaserJet Pro m1212nf is a multifunction printer aimed at small companies as well as home offices. It's an excellent choice if you wish to print up to 2000 web pages per month for a small cost, and also its scanning and also duplicating features can be found in handy. Text high quality is good in both 600dpi and also 1200dpi modes, but we discovered a couple of small issues in the high quality of monochrome graphics.
The HP LaserJet Pro m1212nf multifunction black and white printer (wow, that's a mouthful) has a comparable internal paper path to the Dell 1133, with a 150-sheet paper tray at its base and also an outcome tray situated under the flatbed scanner at the top. We didn't like the way printed pages didn't stick really far out of the Dell 1133; the LaserJet Pro m1212nf utilizes more space for its 100-sheet result tray as well as has a paper guide to quit sheets spilling out.
A series of controls can be located on the HP LaserJet Pro m1212nf's fascia. In addition to the required number pad for inputting fax numbers (it has a 33.6 Kbps fax), there are one-touch inputs for copying and scanning. You'll probably have to check out the handbook to obtain a handle on exactly what does just what-- some of the switches' labels are a bit puzzling. The controls are mounted on a pivoting panel, so they can be conveniently read and accessed if you have the LaserJet Pro m1212nf on a reduced rack.
The HP LaserJet Pro m1212nf has a recommended regular monthly result of up to 2000 pages. This isn't as high as an appropriate company printer, however it's plenty for a tool organisation' demands. Each CE285A drum toner cartridge has an anticipated average yield of 1600 A4 pages, and its ₤ 65 RRP suggests ongoing expenses are 4p each A4 sheet. This is much below running an equivalently valued business inkjet multifunction printer.
Publish speeds excel, specifically provided the HP LaserJet Pro m1212nf's entry-level price. After hitting print when using the standard 600dpi high quality setup, the very first web page of a record is printed in around 8.7 sec with additional web pages coming every 3.1 sec after that. Bumping up the quality to 1200dpi slows print times by fifty percent, with a 12sec wait on the very first web page and also 4.9 sec for succeeding sheets.
HP LaserJet Pro m1212nf: Specs
- monochrome laser printer
- Monthly Duty Cycle (max): 8000 impressions
- 2 line display
- Standard Memory: 64MB
- Max Copying Resolution: Up to 600x400dpi, Max Printing Resolution: Up to 600x600dpi
- Grey Scale Depth: 8 bit
- Colour Depth: 24 bit
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
|HP LaserJet Full Feature Software and Driver (Windows 8.1/8/7/vista/XP/2003/2008)(32/64-bit)||Download|
|HP LaserJet Hostbased Basic Driver (Windows 8/7/vista/XP/2003/2008)(32-bit)||Download|
|HP LaserJet XPS Driver Update (Windows 7/vista/XP/2003/2008)(32-bit)||Download|
|HP LaserJet XPS Driver Update (Windows 7/vista/XP/2003/2008)(64-bit)||Download|
|HP LaserJet Hostbased Basic Driver (Windows 8/7/vista/XP/2003/2008)(64-bit)||Download|
|HP LaserJet Full Feature Software and Driver (Mac OS X 10.4/10.5/10/6/10.7)||Download|
|Driver Support for Linux OS||Download|
How to install the driver for HP HP LaserJet Pro m1212nf:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of HP HP LaserJet Pro m1212nf. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.